• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to the site but love to be cucked.

• Thread starterCaliCuckyHubby
  • Start date

CaliCuckyHubby

Wishing i was being CUCKED again...
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2020
HI everyone, im danny and just got engaged to the beautiful redhead in the pics. The pic of the cock with the cock ring is me and the other is one of her bulls. obviously a size difference and I love it. one of my biggest turn-ons is when she compares me to previous and current cocks shes had. Feel free to join in and comment on size differences.

thanks everyone!
Danny

20180606_222529.jpg 20180615_232654.jpg 20180814_235537001_1535002611427.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA, Pussyfreebeta and dutchcleaner
CaliCuckyHubby said:
HI everyone, I'm Danny and just got engaged to the beautiful redhead in the pics.
Congratulations Danny! Your sexy fiancé looks good.
CaliCuckyHubby said:
The pic of the cock with the cock ring is me and the other is one of her bulls.
If your sexy fiancé has more than one bull, that's very positive, of course. And, if she keeps you in a cock ring, you can count yourself fortunate, as her cuckold-to-be, that she isn't keeping you in a cock cage — with her your sole key-holder, such that she unlocks you only when she feels the urge to fuck you.
CaliCuckyHubby said:
Obviously there is a size difference, and I love it. One of my biggest turn-ons is when she compares me to previous and current cocks she's had.
This too is positive. As your wedding date approaches, I hope you will remember that "sex is for the pleasure of the woman," and encourage your soon-to-be hotwife to continue taking other men as lovers.
CaliCuckyHubby said:
Thanks everyone! —Danny
You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread