• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this, need advice

• Thread starterCanEDdianCouple
  • Start date

CanEDdianCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2023
Hi. My mature wife has finally agreed to allow us to have a MMF this summer. Not sure now how to find the appropriate guy for the task. Could use some pointers on how to do this right, as I don't want to make any mistakes, and pick the wrong guy with the wrong personality. I want my wife to thoroughly enjoy the experience. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and throwback
Firstly, congratulations on your wife finally agreeing to have a MMF threesome, alot of husbands/boyfriends struggle to convince their wives and most never agree to it unfortunately. In my humble opinion, you and the wife should definitely talk with a bull for an extended period of time BEFORE the first encounter so that there is some chemistry already developed. Also, several non-sexual friendly hangout visits could also help her ease her mind into it a bit better as well. Pick a gentleman, someone who is respectful and is willing to put in the time and the effort to develop said chemistry. Lastly, you want someone who is open to something ongoing as well, most wives in my opinion prefer some kind of ongoing arrangement with a single man instead of loose one night stands because they feel more comfortable with a regular person who knows the ins and outs of what the wife wants. Just out of curiosity, where do you guys live? province? city?

Reactions: toolman and SuzannesCuck
CutWarrior said:
Firstly, congratulations on your wife finally agreeing to have a MMF threesome, alot of husbands/boyfriends struggle to convince their wives and most never agree to it unfortunately. In my humble opinion, you and the wife should definitely talk with a bull for an extended period of time BEFORE the first encounter so that there is some chemistry already developed. Also, several non-sexual friendly hangout visits could also help her ease her mind into it a bit better as well. Pick a gentleman, someone who is respectful and is willing to put in the time and the effort to develop said chemistry. Lastly, you want someone who is open to something ongoing as well, most wives in my opinion prefer some kind of ongoing arrangement with a single man instead of loose one night stands because they feel more comfortable with a regular person who knows the ins and outs of what the wife wants. Just out of curiosity, where do you guys live? province? city?
Thanks for the reply, and sound advice. We live near Ottawa Ontario. Meeting the guy in person a couple of times is a definite. Still, it will be awkward meeting a guy you willing to share your wife with. What questions or topics of conversations do we talk about ?

Reactions: toolman and SuzannesCuck
There is just one rule here. You want it to be with a man that turns her on, that gets her hot. So you have to find situations that allows that chemistry to form. If she's hot for the new guy, it's going to be hot sex for everybody

To take the pressure off her arrange to meet up with a guy on the understanding it might not lead to something. Then take her on a night out and bump into him as someone who’s just started working at your firm but only there for a short time as moving back to x, invite him for drinks and get them chatting and drinking. As the night wears on if you are interested and you think your wife is start planting the seed. It’s crucial he needs to leave for 5 mins, important call etc. so you can drop the idea on her, ideal opportunity as he’s leaving in a few weeks, no pressure etc and see where that leads. There is one thing agreeing to it and another actuallly doing it and enjoying it. This way she has full control but with your blessing. Good luck!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread