• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this

• Thread starterJuicyjuicy
  • Start date

Juicyjuicy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2020
Looking to chat to someone to help me understand why my partner wants me to do this and how to do this

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and Pumpnspray
Good morning

Does he have a little dick and or cums quick?

It’s fine but he says it’s to small

how big is his dick ?

He says it’s small but it does the job

Does he cum before you

Yes he does

If he wants you to fuck black guys he may just want you to have the best fuck you can get. Does he get you to cum when fucking or does he have to eat you when he is finished

How do you feel about his performance?
and critically, how do you feel about being asked? Is it still a shock, still feeling a bit raw?

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Cucked Dad said:
If he wants you to fuck black guys he may just want you to have the best fuck you can get. Does he get you to cum when fucking or does he have to eat you when he is finished

Neither

how long have y'all been married

We have been together for 23 years

Has this come out of the blue, or is it something that has Kim not been skated around before?

from a personal perspective, I would say it’s not a request that would come from a purely selfish place, so give it some thought about why before you lay into him. an honest and calm discussion might be difficult, but it’ll help you both understand each others perspective. Good luck

Reactions: Handyman4u14
Juicyjuicy said:
Looking to chat with someone to help me understand why my partner wants me to do this and how to do this.
Hi Ms. Juicyjuicy,

I have sent you a personal message (PM) regarding your question. Click on the "envelope" symbol at upper right to read it.

—Custer

A little update hehe maybe get some ladys feeling naughty. Last weekent i was texting my lover while i was in bed with my hubby. He was really horny so i told him if he gave me a back masage i would let him fuck me so he jumped up and started to give me a great massage. After a while he tried to pull my pantys down and i stopped him and said no honey you dont get none untill i get some! I loved loved watching him squirm it was so empowering

Reactions: SubBiBeta
KatenJohn said:
A little update hehe maybe get some ladys feeling naughty. Last weekent i was texting my lover while i was in bed with my hubby. He was really horny so i told him if he gave me a back masage i would let him fuck me so he jumped up and started to give me a great massage. After a while he tried to pull my pantys down and i stopped him and said no honey you dont get none untill i get some! I loved loved watching him squirm it was so empowering
Where did this come from? Did you post in the wrong thread? There is no continuity or context here.

zippless said:
Where did this come from? Did you post in the wrong thread? There is no continuity or context here.
Just wanted to give Juicy some inside on how this stuff works

Users who are viewing this thread