• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this...

• Thread starterIE guy
  • Start date

IE guy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2011
OK, so I'm brand new to this but I've been interested in cuckolding for quite a while now. Now of course I've seen videos of this take place (a la please bang my wife, etc) for a few years but I suppose the idea of me actually participating in such an act came about when I found out my girlfriend at the time was cheating on me. It secretly excited me that she was engaging in this behind my back but could not for the life of me bring myself to confront her with this idea.

So I told her I knew about her affair and then we went through the whole "omg I'm so done with you it's over blah blah blah" eventually she tried to reconcile with me and when we would engage in sex then I would ask her questions such as; "how did he like f!*king you? How did he feel?" etc etc. But this turned her off BIG TIME. So now things are officially kaput.

SO anyways, I'm just wondering how the couples on here started off (i.e. what was said, how long did it take to start, how was it) as I might be interested in bringing this up with a future gf. AND if there is by chance a couple in southern California here willing to be my first (hispanic, 24yo, athletic, student, 7' <-if that matters idk) I am REALLY interested in partaking in a couples fun :) thanks!

5'11" tall and I meant 7" in the post sorry >_<

Hmmm... interesting points man. Once the topic of fantasies and fetishes comes up with my next girl I'll definitely toss in the threeway idea. Yeah my ideal scenario involved my having sex with them shortly after and them telling me how everything went with their lover. Perhaps not cuckolding to definition. Right now I suppose I'm more into having sex in front of someone else/ another couple. Having sex with a woman right in front of her husband would REALLY be cool, as well as me sitting back and watching some guy rail my girl. Maybe that best describes a swinger scenario, idk. Thanks man! : ) your advice is much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread