• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New TOONS Thread ... CUCKOLD ONLY please!

• Thread starterMacNfries
  • Start date
Cheated On 6
His wife calling him a wimp was the final humiliation and cuckolding he needed to jack off. Then, his wife and her lover moved to their marital bedroom, and she got fucked in the ass. Something she has never a allowed her hubby to do. He finishes by kissing her after her face is full of cum from her lover.

Cuck23B.jpg Cuck24A.jpg Cuck24B.jpg Cuck25A.jpg Cuck25B.jpg Cuck26A.jpg Cuck26B.jpg Cuck27A.jpg Cuck27B.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckedjay, AussieCuckwannabe and hornyaussie4u
Cheated On 7
Looks like his teammates are going to lick him off the soccer team until his wife intervenes with a tempting offer

Cuck28.jpg Cuck29A.jpg Cuck29B.jpg Cuck30A.jpg Cuck30B.jpg Cuck31A.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay, AussieCuckwannabe and hornyaussie4u
.Cheated On 8

Looks kike the guys on his soccer team are willing to allow Emilo to continue to be on the team as long as they can have sex with his hot wife. He doesn't mind her agreeing to take all of them to their marital bed so that she can put the horns on him.

Cuck31B.jpg Cuck32A.jpg Cuck32B.jpg Cuck33A.jpg Cuck33B.jpg Cuck34A.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyFire, cuckedjay, AussieCuckwannabe and 1 other person
..Cheated On 9
Emilo's Wife takes his friend's to the bedroom and gets her tits creamed as she sucks one cock and takes another in her pussy. Emilo gets further excited as his wife tells her lovers that he never got her to climax and one of his friend's makes fun of him for being such a bad lover.

Cuck34B.jpg Cuck35A.jpg Cuck35B.jpg Cuck36A.jpg Cuck36B.jpg Cuck37A.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hornyaussie4u, AussieCuckwannabe, DirtyFire and 1 other person
Cheated On 10 - End of series

AS HIS WIFE SUCKS ONE COCK AND GETS IT IN THE PUSSY FROM ANOTHER EMILO CAN'T HELP JACKING OFF . . HIS FRIEND'S CALL HIS WIFE A SLUT AND A ***** AND THAT ONLY SERVES TO MAKE HIM EVEN MORE EXCITED AND HE JACKS OFF AGAIN SHORTLY AFTER HIS WIFE GETS DOUBLE PENETRATED

Cuck37B.jpg Cuck38A.jpg Cuck38B.jpg Cuck39A.jpg Cuck39B.jpg Cuck40A.jpg Cuck40B.jpg Cuck41.jpg CuckCartoon.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCuckwannabe, cuckedjay and Tiny Penis
Lois is such a slut and loves fucking black!

FamilyGuy1.gif FamilyGuy2.gif FamilyGuy3.gif FamilyGuy4.gif FamilyGuy5.jpg FamilyGuy6.jpg FamilyGuy7.jpg FamilyGuy8.jpg FamilyGuy9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pumpnspray, hornyaussie4u, cuckedjay and 1 other person
Good Wife 1
Susan volunteers to have the car fixed saving her hubby time to do it. However, she does not have nearly enough money to pay for it and the black mechanics decide they'll take it out in trade, i.e., by ripping her clothes off and having her suck their cocks.

GoodWife1.jpg GoodWife2.jpg GoodWife3.jpg GoodWife4.jpg GoodWife5.jpg GoodWife6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ashley71, hornyaussie4u, NavajoWife and 3 others
Good Wife 2

Susan's ****** sex gets worse as she is ****** to fuck the black mechanics as they video tape the whole thing. They actually ***** her out in a bad neighborhood to other black men. When it's all done Susan realizes it wasn't all that bad and is contemplating letting her husband see the video hoping he will like what he sees and accept her being a "Hot Wife"

GoodWife7.jpg GoodWife8.jpg GoodWife9.jpg GoodWife10.jpg GoodWife11.jpg GoodWife12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ashley71, hornyaussie4u, NavajoWife and 2 others
. Prison Control

The warden finds out the only way he can keep the prisoners from causing havoc is to offer his wife to the ringleader. At first unwilling but in time she goes along with it. After sucking and getting fucked by the prison ringleader she is pleased to find out there are 10 more of his gang she has to take on!

PrisonControl1.jpg PrisonControl2.jpg PrisonControl3.jpg PrisonControl4.jpg PrisonControl5.jpg PrisonControl6.jpg PrisonControl7.jpg PrisonControl8.jpg PrisonControl9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ashley71, JJtheRSCuck, hornyaussie4u and 3 others
I'll be gone on vacation for 2 weeks without my computer and so I will add another set of Cuckold Only photos when I get back.

• Love
Reactions: Sam Houston, Tiny Penis and Hubofhotwife
CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
I'll be gone on vacation for 2 weeks without my computer and so I will add another set of Cuckold Only photos when I get back.
Have fun

Caught 1
Apparently mom has caught her daughter with her black BF and puts an immediate end to their sexual activity. After sending her daughter away, mom decides to enjoy her boyfriend herself. Poor dad has no idea what sluts his daughter and wife are.
Caught0-.jpg Caught1A.jpg Caught1B.jpg Caught2.jpg Caught3.jpg Caught4.jpg Caught5.jpg Caught6.jpg Caught7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hornyaussie4u, AussieCuckwannabe and Hubofhotwife
Caught 2
Mom strips for him and sucks his cock, and gets aload of his cream into her pussy. Then our slutty mom agrees that her daughter's black friend can continue to date her daughter as long as he continues to fuck her on the side without her daughter or husband knowing.

Caught8-.jpg Caught9.jpg Caught10.jpg Caught11.jpg Caught12.jpg Caught13.jpg Caught14.jpg Caught15.jpg Caught16.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ashley71, hornyaussie4u, AussieCuckwannabe and 1 other person
.Just some random IR cuckold cartoons I have recently acquired.

Incredibles.jpg IR-Ckld950n.jpeg IR-Ckld951.jpg IR-Ckld952.png IR-Ckld953.jpg IR-Ckld954.jpg IR-Ckld955.jpg IR-Ckld956.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, hornyaussie4u, AussieCuckwannabe and 1 other person
Feeling Complete 1. - Not the best of drawings.

While on a convention the wife shares lunch with a black man fellow conventioneer and then share a whole lot more with him in her hotel room.

FeelingComplete1A.jpg FeelingComplete1B.jpg FeelingComplete2A.jpg FeelingComplete2B.jpg FeelingComplete3A.jpg FeelingComplete3B.jpg FeelingComplete4A.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, NavajoWife and cuckedjay
Feeling Complete 2
Diane loves getting black fucked for the 1st time in her life. She calls her black lover after she becomes pregnant with his child and of course her husband will know when the baby is born that it's not his!

FeelingComplete4B.jpg FeelingComplete4C.jpg FeelingComplete5A.jpg FeelingComplete5B.jpg FeelingComplete6A.jpg FeelingComplete6B.jpg FeelingComplete7A.jpg FeelingComplete7B.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, NavajoWife and Hubofhotwife
Lessons learned is awesome!

Hoesinthishouse said:
Lessons learned is awesome!
There are some cuckold series called "lessons..." but I could not find one called "lessons learned" can you give me the exact title and I'll load it up here.

Not really a toon, but comical none-the-less... get yourself a mouthful of cream-filled beaver:
Liquor Whaaat?!

PrisCont Part1
This version is not as well drawn as the "Prison Control" I loaded on the previous page (pg.24) However, It is a little more detailed and humiliates the cuckolded warden then the original version. PS in order to read the wording properly you need to look at it with a 100% view (927x1200)

The warden finds out the only way he can keep the prisoners from causing havoc is to offer his wife to the ringleader. At first unwilling but in time she goes along with it.

PrisCont1.jpg PrisCont2.jpg PrisCont3.jpg PrisCont4.jpg PrisCont5.jpg PrisCont6.jpg PrisCont7.jpg PrisCont8.jpg PrisCont9.jpg PrisCont10.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, NavajoWife and GothGirlLikesItBlk

Users who are viewing this thread