• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year Sluts competition thread (December 25-January 1)!

• Thread starterroughtogh
  • Start date

roughtogh

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2020
I think i get new hot idea how to get more fun in New Year holidays! :D

Here are the rules: 4 sluts compete in the semifinal then 2 compete in Final. Before the game i will choose 5 dressed, 5 soft\semi nudes and 5 full nudes, so total 15 fotos of every slut.

Semifinal will start 25th December with only 5 dressed fotos. Two sluts with more likes goes to the Final.
Final will start 28th Decembet with with addition of 5 soft\seminude fotos.

The winner will be determined 31th December with with addition of last 5 full nude fotos. January 6th all galleries will be deleted. You have permission to save all sluts to your private galleries, but no permission for any public postings.

Last 5 fotos must be unexposed before (or very few *******, definitely not ever public *******). If you want your slut participated in this competition, you nust send me 15 fotos. 25th December i will post 4 hottest sluts by my opinion. I think i'm already know 2-3 hot sluts for this. In worst case, we I will make just Final competition between two sluts only.

Reactions: JessiM, cuckoldss, BitchWife and 1 other person
Cdpas said:
I think you will get more competitors when galleries would be posted in safe sites like Unseen - without download allowed
my word for keeping its private is same safe as unsee..

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoldss
2 sluts confirmed...so, we willl have Final and least!

I'm send some tonight when on computer, more pics to use

Mica said:
and who they are?
I will not tell anything i will just post...trying to keep more intrigue :)

Forget the game... I just want to know how many ladies turn to bbc as the year comes to an end... How many husbands are able to get their wives bbc as Christmas gift ????

I am extremely disappointed... Ok i will do this once for my EGO. This was Soooo hot idea and what? almost noone? Once again i will do this for my EGO only. I will change games rules, cause you are SO BORING. This is enjoy for me and my cucks's only :confused:
Lets start tonight

Lets start semifinals :)

jackwhee slut..
Actually i'm not sure is she real or random downloaded webslut, BUT i have more hot fotos if she get into final :D

Last edited:
Reactions: BitchWife and cuckoldss
This is russian slut..... If she wins, i will send everyone who vote for her, fotos without cut. But she must win finale, not semi-finals!
Her cuck was soooobad at serving me, that she deserve that for sure!
Also i may add some hint for possible final....i will add her phone number..maybe :D

1PG.JPG 2 - копия.JPG 3 - копия.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, wensik and BitchWife
Well, here you may think...i know this slut, what the point? The point is i will send everyone last foto without cut's if she win the final. Her cuck was good at serving me at first, but then decide he can disobey me....com on , seriously???

20181202_235000(0).jpg 20181202_235014.jpg 20181202_235015.jpg 20181202_235135.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cdpas, BitchWife, GermanWannabeCuck and 1 other person
So, two sluts, who get more likes will go to the finals......lets vote :)

the one and only good cuck this year was
BitchWife
her knows i do fair, smart and horny things, right? ;)

Reactions: Strefios, BitchWife and cuckoldss

Users who are viewing this thread