• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year's Resolution That Didn't Work

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
My new year's resolution was to be less slutish. So far was able to quelch the urges. It has been tough on me. My thoughts of being fucked, ****** into sexual situations has me only fingering my wet pussy.
I keep working at it but heated up yesterday in the office. It was my own fault in how I was dressed. Lately had worn longer dresses but still without panties. But yesterday wore three inches above the knee dress. I wore panties but on the bus thought of removing them when I get to the office. I was so fucking horny that I would have sucked a cock on the bus. STOP thinking like that. STOP IT.
I walked quickly to the office and removed my panties in the loo. I just have to share this with the community. I write more tomorrow.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub and PlannB
Quitter in what? Just wish to control my urges

don't just let your urges win :p

I weaken to quickly for cock

Reactions: lovemature
Those urges are what makes you unique and desirable! I wish your urges happened around me!!

Helga said:
My new year's resolution was to be less slutish.
Any particular reason....?
Helga said:
So far I [have been] able to squelch the urges.
Very impressive....
Helga said:
It has been tough on me.
Really....
Helga said:
My thoughts of being fucked, and ****** into sexual situations, have me only fingering my wet pussy.
Good for you, Ms. Helga. If you're bringing yourself to orgasm in that way, so much the better....
Helga said:
I keep working at it, but I heated up yesterday in the office. It was my own fault, [caused by] how I was dressed. Lately I had worn longer dresses but still without panties. But yesterday I wore [a dress] three inches above the knee.
Nice.... I like it. So did the men in your office, no doubt....
Helga said:
I wore panties, but on the bus I thought of removing them when I got to the office.
Those were very reasonable thoughts....
Helga said:
I was so fucking horny, I would have sucked a cock on the bus.
There's nothing wrong with being horny. It's probably just as well you managed to restrain yourself, though, since sucking a stranger's cock on the bus might have resulted in being arrested (although the fortunate recipient of your attentions probably would not have been the one to complain)....
Helga said:
STOP thinking like that. STOP IT.
Why....?
Helga said:
I walked quickly to the office and removed my panties in the loo.
Very good. You acted on your horny feelings....
Helga said:
I just have to share this with the community.
Thank you, Ms. Helga, for sharing your erotic thoughts and feelings with us.
Helga said:
I will write more tomorrow.
Good. I, and other forum members (no doubt), will look forward to hearing more from you.

Last edited:
Urges to have sex is great, love that attitude to want a dick at all times

Helga said:
My new year's resolution was to be less slutish. So far was able to quelch the urges. It has been tough on me. My thoughts of being fucked, ****** into sexual situations has me only fingering my wet pussy.
I keep working at it but heated up yesterday in the office. It was my own fault in how I was dressed. Lately had worn longer dresses but still without panties. But yesterday wore three inches above the knee dress. I wore panties but on the bus thought of removing them when I get to the office. I was so fucking horny that I would have sucked a cock on the bus. STOP thinking like that. STOP IT.
I walked quickly to the office and removed my panties in the loo. I just have to share this with the community. I write more tomorrow.
Yee, It was again nice to hear one thing of your sexuality, I have tried to look women in bussies when I wery few times go with it, that if there in summer time can see nice Ladies with very Small dresses and if they have panties, quite many in any case are without bras, I can see, here in North, it is wonderfull. Swimming places we can see really many Ladies without bras. it is so nice

Gezel said:
Yee, It was again nice to hear one thing of your sexuality, I have tried to look women in bussies when I wery few times go with it, that if there in summer time can see nice Ladies with very Small dresses and if they have panties, quite many in any case are without bras, I can see, here in North, it is wonderfull. Swimming places we can see really many Ladies without bras. it is so nice
I also go to nude beaches

Aila is very interested in going nude beaches, at least She was under 50 years young, She also is BI and likes to be "Lesbian" sometimes, Once when She came home from Her sex trip I was waaiting that She has the latest Her Fucker with, I already made bed ready to the floor but it was not Company with Her then. I asked that would nt it be nice to get more than one man at the same, She said that can that be PERMISSION from you, I Like the words of You my dear, I said that when first mans Cock is tired the next one is ready to go on. She was very fond of this My proposal.
Once in Canary She was ready for much more powerfull happening, unfortunately that time I was not the ready for Her to do it, it was also Her sister and Sister Eilas husband with us ESKO, in that restaurant.... Love You Helga....

Aila from time to time also tell to me ( told in those days) when returning home after getting other Cock(s) by whispering that ; I AM Your *****.! I know You Love Your own ***** don´t You My Dear, I love to be and continue by being YOUR OWN *****, is that accepted, if not, I will Still be that, I need many many cocks…. You know that

Users who are viewing this thread