• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new young couple

• Thread starterblackmeplz
  • Start date

blackmeplz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2006
hey everybody. were zara and jay, im 23 n jay is 22.we'r new to this and im only here coz HE asks me to but i dont mind.....will be posting pics up soon so all you hung studs give a shout at zara_z@hotmail.co.uk.....we can chat private on there ;)

im pakistani, from leeds uk, just graduated, i have long jet black hair, creamy skin, ....never mind, il put pics up soon!

here is a pic of my wife....she always tells me she likes cock but thats when we'r horny, do u think she cheats while she's out?

she's always late, never tells me where she EXACTLY is, n sumtimes when she kisses me i get a feeling that she might have sucked a cock.when she ties me up, she gets me all horny then tells me that she sucked off 1 of her guy mates n i reaaly cant tell if shes joking.

her pussy also feels kinda loose, like she was virgin first but now after several months it seems like she's so wet n it slides in and out with out hurting n she can even jump on it really hard, she says 'smack it really hard'.

......she'l read the post later n who knows what she'l say, but this IS what she does to me.

do u thimk she's sleeping around or maybe even sucking cock?

she likes blacks guys, but she doesn know many but then while she's horny she knows am open to suggestion n tells me things like she sucked so n so off n that she's sorry coz she know si wont mind when am horny.

what do u all think?

Attachments

• GTIN RDY4BD.jpg
    GTIN RDY4BD.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 895
  • KISS IT!.jpg
    KISS IT!.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 632
You should encourage her to fuck black guys! That is obviously what you wnat and why you are here.

MacNfries said:
:mad: Man, that pisses me off ... i mean really ... I can understand the newer posters doing this shit, but hell, I've been here over 6 frik' n years, myself. I can't stand it when this happens. Sorry folks for wasting a "read" ... shit! :mad:

==========

that's what ya get for not letting Custards Last Stand approve
your posts before you hit submit .............dummy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread