• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new young couple

• Thread starterfuckmyfiance
  • Start date
Excellent... but should that not have said, "Cuckolds.com Fuck Me"...? :cool:

are you crazy ballspank.... thats his username durrrr...

yeah, thats the first time i got off on a proof picture.... would love to see that killer ass ;-)

It's called humor... :cool:

Damn she's amazing, good work getting the pic. What about getting her to post some of her side of the story?

please continue with the story. did your mate fuck her that night

Sorry guys, been busy. When i seen them kissing I just sat back down on the couch, after about 5 minutes she looked over her shoulder at me with an ear to ear smile. He stood her up on the couch and pulled her pants down, had her stand over him facing away while he fingered and ate her.

After a while she got on her knees in front of him and took his pants down, went to town sucking him. Never seen her have that kind of energy sucking before. After a good while sucking him she looked over her shoulder again and told me, why don't you stroke yours while i sit on this big thing. I started stroking and she tried sitting on him, but couldnt get it to go in.

He laid her missionary to make it easier and got it to go in. Started a pretty good harder pace then pulled out and had her suck him while he fingered her again. Doing this made her squirt (shes never done that). He moved back between her and started fucking her again. Picking up pace he started getting all in her then harder and harder and harder. Finally he asked her where she wanted his cum, as she was screaming from another orgasm she told him my tits so he pulled out and blew a good size load across her tits.

Location, location, location. In the honeypot.

That sounds fantastic. You are a true friend!

I'd say a great night

fuckmyfiance said:
Sorry guys, been busy. When i seen them kissing I just sat back down on the couch, after about 5 minutes she looked over her shoulder at me with an ear to ear smile. He stood her up on the couch and pulled her pants down, had her stand over him facing away while he fingered and ate her.

After a while she got on her knees in front of him and took his pants down, went to town sucking him. Never seen her have that kind of energy sucking before. After a good while sucking him she looked over her shoulder again and told me, why don't you stroke yours while i sit on this big thing. I started stroking and she tried sitting on him, but couldnt get it to go in.

He laid her missionary to make it easier and got it to go in. Started a pretty good harder pace then pulled out and had her suck him while he fingered her again. Doing this made her squirt (shes never done that). He moved back between her and started fucking her again. Picking up pace he started getting all in her then harder and harder and harder. Finally he asked her where she wanted his cum, as she was screaming from another orgasm she told him my tits so he pulled out and blew a good size load across her tits.
WOW that sounds like you guys had a real good time . Good luck my friend i am looking forward to reading more about your , now hot slutty young fiance in the future . But don't forget to keep sharing your feeling .

fuckmyfiance said:
bbc3.jpg

and now here

Those are perfect tits. I would love to cum all over them. Where do you live?

Your fiance is a real beauty! Lets see more of her sexy body! Hopefully she will go black and cuckold you good :)

thank you all for your comments on her, ill see if i can get her to take some more. as for the going black im giving up on that for right now. she was pretty close but unfortunatly one of her bestfriends at school was recently ****** into a bathroom and ****** to blow a black guy. Needless to say complete piece of trash. Unfortunatly its kindof hurt her image of black men, atleast for now

hey all, Sorry hasn't been any updates latly, , both been really busy with work and her with school. In any sort, not alot along that route going on. shes been talking with one guy online alot latly but no real plans of meeting up.

Last night on the other hand we were sitting around, without a word she got on her knees and started sucking me. I was enjoying it and asked her whats the occasion. She replied nothing. I said then what do you want. She looked up at me all cute and said can .... come fuck me? Note that .... is my friend from before.

Sorry didn't realize that the rest didnt post. I asked her what makes you think hes not doing anything right now, she showed me her phone where they were just texted about it so I told her if you want to call him. She got up and called him. Then went to the bedroom.

She came back out with her hair done up in black and pink teddy and black and pink lace panties, high heels, sat on the couch and rubbed herself for about 5 minutes till he got there. She answered the door and they made out at the door, ten he came in said hi to me and she stripped danced for us.

She had us both start jacking watching her then got on the floor infront of us and started sucking both of us. then told him to bend her over. He got behind her and went to town. They went at it like this for about 20 minutes then she squirted. That was enough for him and he pulled out and came across her ass.

She cleaned herself up and sat around naked talking to us both before getting on her knees infront of him again and sucked him back to life. This time sitting on him and rideing him for about 10 to 15 minutes before he did her missionary for about another 10. finally after making her beg for his cum he pulled out and blew on her face, kissed him goodnight. amazing fun.

wow, amazing sounds like your a very good friend to your friends!

removed, too hard

Hello and welcome to the board

Hello there new young couple and welcome to the board. I don't know why people get so harsh with other sometimes; I guess some people get tired of the imposters. Anyway, thank you for sharing your wonderfully genuine story and of course the amazing picture. Since she graced us with the nice picture, I will assume that she knows of this place, so hello to your fiance, too, and thanks for the nice picture.

I feel like you guys have it right. Casual fun sex. Hopefully not too much more than that. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

Bradley

Great stories, it would be wonderful to see her.

obviously not as strong as i thought. She was up at school for three weeks without me getting a chance to come up on the weelends due to work, sick, then snow. during that time she told me a guy was flirting with her i told her she could flirt back. long story short she broke up with me and said she sees our future together but right now she needs to find herself. i said ok do that without him. she said we will take a month away and see how we feel but then said you told me to flirt so i did, now i have feelings for him and i have to see what that means. i have to have sex with him and see how i feel. but said if i touch another woman she wouldnt be able to come back.

I'll personally be hoping for the best here. This is why the cautions at the beginning of the thread. While I realize that's not helpful, it's true. This is all walking the razor's edge, and while you can't ever be 100% prepared for what may happen or how you may feel, a couple that's married, goes slow, has perfected communication, has history and kids together has a solid foundation has a better chance of staying together. You're both young, and despite the conversations, you have no real commitments to one another, and have no real sense of who you are yet (though you likely think you do). That will come. Perhaps she'll realize as many older women do, that there aren't many men that will give them the luxury of experimenting and having her cake and eating it too. If that is true, you have a chance. If she doesn't realize that...best to start dealing with how you truly feel, and getting rid of the anger and/or sorrow and moving on. If you get back into this with her in the future, or with someone else... keep it fantasy, or wait until your relationship has matured and you have some life and commitments under your belt first before taking that step. Best of luck to you....

Users who are viewing this thread