• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new

• Thread starterluking4blk
  • Start date

luking4blk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2008
Mwc in the northwest seeking cam play and encounters, we can travel to seattle or portland for the dnd free hung guys. pm us or email for more

Welcome to the approved side. Not many are here(heh,go figure) but I'm sure you will have someone soon. That body is indeed tantalizing, but for now I can only think of erotic thoughts of how to worship it;) Damn my location

I'm surprised you guys are not successful in your excursions. With a lovely body like that, I would assume more interests would contact you. Here's to hoping that you will find a successful match.

Thank u black, we are still waiting. not many bbc in our area.

we are on aff now and are getting closer to the prize

luking4blk said:
we are on aff now and are getting closer to the prize
that's great to hear! I am glad to hear that. Hope it turns out well. When it does, please tell all!

I am only wishing my opportunity would come. I have been posting ads everywhere and only bump in dreamers or pushy people.

we have met some fakes for sure and who woulda thought that a little sex would be so hard to set up? sure seems like this real section of dc should be a bit more populated

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread