• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New

• Thread starterCuck1010
  • Start date

Cuck1010

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
Recently found out mywife had an affair. Now toying with cuckolding. Anyone around to chat?

hi

i'm here if you want to talk anytime

You are already a true cuckold

So is it over now? have you 2 talked about it? we need details lol.

hit me up on my email if u want to talk.

does it turn u on knowing she needs to find satisfaction elsewhere?

So here it goes..
Over the summer I told my wife casually that it would be a turn on to see her with another man. There were some mixed emaotions but most of al she was turned off by it.
A few weeks later I discovered she had been having an affair for 6 months with an old boyfriend who basically told her hes always been in love with her.
He is married has lots of money and he would meet her in 15k a night hotel rooms, 50k earrings, have her pick out a 300k sports car every month. etc..
So once i found out she was doing everything she could to repair the marraige. She said it was a mistake etc.
I didnt take to it well.
Thats also because when I first approaced her I was calm. It took solong to get past the lying and the true chain evens things got ugly.
Then after two months or so, she said she missed him and wanted to see him. We started to work out an arrangement where she gives me a cuckold lifestyle and i let her see him. She said she would never let me watch she couldnt do it. But i could come sleep with her in the hotel room after he left.
We role played it a few times, at my request. She came hard and heavy when i would mention him cuming in her.
Anway she called him, but things didnt work out somehow because he is married. So this all went know where.
Now things are normal but vanilla and boring. We used to have an amazing sex life. But not too much lately.
I wonder should I try and persue this again. Or let it die. Dont want to make things worse.

tnc

So you get to have your wife to cuckold you and her bull gets her expensive presents? How much better can it get?

Cuck1010,

Welcome to the forum!

Cuck1010 said:
I recently found out my wife had an affair; I'm now toying with [the idea of] cuckolding. Anyone around to chat?

As noted by Carina, your wife made you her cuckold the first time she fucked another man, and you have been her cuckold ever since. The definition is short and simple. Cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.

Cuck1010 said:
Over the summer, I told my wife casually it would be a turn-on to see her with another man. There were some mixed emotions, but most of all she was turned off by the idea.

Or so she said...

Cuck1010 said:
A few weeks later I discovered she had been having an affair for 6 months with an old boyfriend, who told her he'd always been in love with her.

Sounds like your wife was not confident you would accept, let alone be turned on by, the fact that she really was fucking another man and had been for some time before you (in effect) encouraged her to do so. Ergo, she decided a "cautiously negative" response would be best when you brought it up last summer.

Cuck1010 said:
My wife's lover is married and has lots of money; he would meet her in 15k a night hotel rooms, [give her] 50k earrings, have her pick out a 300k sports car every month. etc.

Um... your wife's lover entertained her in $15,000 per night hotel rooms? That must be about the most ostentatious display of wealth imaginable. It brings to mind a philosophical question: how much can a fuck be worth, anyway...? It also implies he must be REALLY insecure...

I assume he asked your wife to pick out a $300,000 sports car every month as a hypothetical exercise...? Otherwise, how would she explain bring home a new (and different) flashy sports car every month? Also, assuming you found her explanations plausible and perfectly reasonable, where would she park them? It would have given a new twist to the concept of your neighbors complaining if your yard were filled with junk cars...

Cuck1010 said:
So, when I found out my wife began doing everything she could to repair our marriage. She said it was a mistake, etc. I didn't take to it well.

Did you find out about your wife's affair before or after you told her last summer it would turn you on if she took lovers...?

Cuck1010 said:
That's also because when I first approached her [about it], I was calm.

That's OK... nothing wrong with being calm. It's almost certainly the best way to handle a situation of that nature...

Cuck1010 said:
It took a long time to get past the lying to the true chain of events. Things got ugly. Then, after two months or so, my wife said she missed her lover and wanted to see him. We started to work out an arrangement in which she would give me a cuckold lifestyle and I would let her see him.

Sounds reasonable...

Cuck1010 said:
She said she would never let me watch; she just couldn't do that. But, I could come sleep with her in their hotel room after he left.

Hey, how could you resist an offer from your wife to put you up in a $15,000 per night hotel room with her, at her lover's expense? But, there would be a risk. As he was leaving, maybe her lover would mention at the desk that "the guy who will be using the room for the rest of the night will pay the bill..."

Cuck1010 said:
We role played it a few times, at my request. She came hard and heavy when I would mention him cuming in her. Then she called him, but things didn't work out somehow "because he is married." So it went nowhere.

Sounds like your wife's lover was stretched financially by his extravagant expenditures on her, so when she said she needed to end it because "her husband found out and is angry," he was secretly relieved. Also, he may have found it a lot more exciting when he thought he was fucking your wife behind your back, but if you knew about it and approved he wasn't turned on anymore.

Cuck1010 said:
Now things are normal but vanilla and boring. We used to have an amazing sex life, but not so much lately.

Life is a bitch...

Cuck1010 said:
I wonder, should I try pursuing this again or let it die? I don't want to make things worse. —tnc

Instead of encouraging your wife to take another lover (which she might be unenthusiastic about, given your anger the last time around), why not devise a series of role-plays in which your wife plays the role of an irresistible cuckoldress who picks and chooses among the many men who pursue her, and you play the role of her cuckold who is dismayed by being ****** to adapt to your wife's outrageous sexual adventures but is secretly turn on by her steamy descriptions of seducing and fucking other men...? Sort of like putting on a series of plays in which the two of you are both the players and the audience. Then, notice whether your wife seems to get into it. If the roleplays make her hot, you could bring up the possibility of translating them to reality at some point when you sense she might be accepting of that...

—Custer

Your wife enjoys meeting other men for sex, but can't bring herself to let you watch. This is very normal for a wife, because each man she fucks feels different and needs privacy. I call it having several husbands, and she needs to cultivate each marriage.

In your case, you need to have simple rules: she enjoys her marriages with other guys and you don't put any rules or curfews in place to control how much time she spends with them. They don't interfere with your marriage.

Saraha said:
In your case, you need to have simple rules: she enjoys her marriages with other guys and you don't put any rules or curfews in place to control how much time she spends with them. They don't interfere with your marriage.

So where are the rules here haha. I don't see any rules at all in your list of rules Saraha.

I would get away from this guy if possible. He has already declared his love for her. It can only end up in heartache for you. I'm sure you have already experienced some heartache from the lies she has already told you. It can only get worse.

This life style requires total honesty between a married couple in order to have the marriage survive. If your going to go any further with this you and your wife need to set a few more rules in place than the no rule rules suggested.

Hi Cuck1010

If i was you and wanted this kind of action i would not just try but indeed get it rolling again for sure. She owes you and should be willing to let you have some fun while she is getting large amounts of cock. Win, win situation for all involved. Tell us about her so us wanton pussy hungry beaver lickers out here can get all hard and panting over some of her taco. Not sure i totally understand why this dude would pay 15,000 bucks for a hotel room. In fact i have never seen one myself so i guess they are very rare around here. I know of 50,000 dollar ear rings and 300,000 dollar sports cars. But i dont understand why he would want to get her one every thirty days. This dude must be the something else. Wonder how she would give that kind of coin up :D. Please let us know what happens. okdeacon

Okdeacon,

okdeacon said:
Not sure I totally understand why this dude would pay 15,000 bucks for a hotel room. In fact, I have never seen one myself...

Maybe Cuck1010 was off by a factor of 10... when he said "$15k" he actually meant $1,500 not $15,000.

In any case, I've never heard of any hotel charging $15,000 per night for a delux luxurious suite either, let alone stayed in one. I suppose hotels that charge $1,500 per night for their high-end suites must exist, although I've never seen one of those either. I certainly would not agree to spend that amount for a hotel room, even if offered a night with the world's sexiest woman (whoever she is).

—Custer

A quick google search shows that the most expensive hotel in the world is $53,000 in Geneva .... the 10th most expensive is $18,000 in Cannes.

We did role play it... When we did she seemed to be doing it because i suggested it. And I was also about to let her make this arrangement. It was more of foreplay than anything. Than while she was rubbing her self I did all the talking. In explicit detail. When I started to tell her she would now get to experience what it was like to have him cum in her (which she said never happened but its something I KNOW She loves) she almost exploded. She said before cumming "just the thought of it is gonna make me cum". Afterwards, she said she was in a moment and that had nothing to do with her climaxing. She was trying to please me witht he role play.

Rules- I didnt get into it. But we did have lots of rules in place. I had more control of the how often where etc. Wasnt a pick up and go with whom ever and whenever. I had alway said it could be that way if she let me watch. But she just wasnt into that. Thats why the minimum I would except would be to have sex with her in the same bed room after they met. That she said she would do- even though she said it was "weird"

so anymore feedback ?

Users who are viewing this thread