• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

• Thread starterGreg22
  • Start date

Greg22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2011
Hi, i am new here. Im not sure where to post this as there is no newbie forum.
Anyways, im 25 yr old guy and my girlfriend has been cuckolding me but she has no idea that I know. Over the past year i have suspected of her cheating on me, I didnt know for sure untill her friend told me she slept with a guy at a party they went to as everyone at the party could hear them in the other room, this isnt the only time shes done this. Im not sure why but I get turned on by the idea.

Anyone else have a similar story?

You should carefully introduce the idea into her head that it WOULD turn you on if you knew she was getting it elsewhere. Or if she already had gotten it elsewhere. Maybe she will come clean and tell you some hot stories. Maybe let you watch. :)

I enjoy

I enjoy having the guy watch and cleaning us up. Most guys start like you and then work their way into having the girl fuck Bulls.

Hope it continues to go good for u 2.

Sorry I have yet to tell you everything, one night she said she was going over to a guy friend's we know but she was late on comming back so I went to the house she was visiting and I get in we usually go to the back door, so I go around and I see this guy giving my gf doggy style in the hot tub. I didnt know why but her moans turned me on. I watched them go at it for about 15 to 30 min before I left.

Greg22 said:
Sorry I have yet to tell you everything, one night she said she was going over to a guy friend's we know but she was late on comming back so I went to the house she was visiting and I get in we usually go to the back door, so I go around and I see this guy giving my gf doggy style in the hot tub. I didnt know why but her moans turned me on. I watched them go at it for about 15 to 30 min before I left.

=========

wow really? :eek:

Greg now is the time for you to decide. Do you go on acting like you don't know its happening and be a closet cuck? And let her think she's chesting on you. Or do you share a 'fantasy' of her in a hot tub with you watching?

But first I suggest asking yourself or the 'friend' from the party is it the same guy all the time? ' Why is she with me and not with the guy or guys she's fucking behind my back?'

For a cuckold you are at a crossroads it can go 'great' or badly. When confronted with her cheating she might say you two need to talk and leaves you. Or if you come right out and tell her you know she's cheating and you can convince her you don't mind and just want to know a out it then you are in for a life of servitude and creampies. LoL
Good luck

Yes, ask the firend who told you about sex at the party to help you to become a cuckold. Open up and share everyone of your secret intimate desires with her.

Ask for her advice, and suggest she works on her friend (your girlfriend) to put "ideas in her head" to cuck you more often - and to drop hints (to you) that other guys are hitting on her and asking her for dates.

Of course, you will tell her that you don't mind if she goes out with a nice guy she meets, because she is not engaged to you yet, and deserves a reward for being such a nice girlfriend to you.

Users who are viewing this thread