• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newly active here, in South Bend, IN..

• Thread starterINBull
  • Start date

INBull

Bull... like in a China shop (46M, Indiana)
Beloved Member
May 16, 2022
Mishawaka, IN
So a little about me: Having divorced my (ex-) wife a few years ago because she started cheating (in an uncool way), I find these slutwife & cuck stories here, at darkwanderer, and Kristen's archive to be hot fantasies I'd like to work out with some people someday. The 'taboos' in the stories here and at Darkwanderer are hot, but just couldn't talk about them with my last GF, so..

Anyway, msg me if you'd like to see what Im reading here and at DW or all the kinks I'm looking at on fetlife...

I play rec ice hockey, ski, motorcycle on the backroads in the summer, and am renovating an old house in my spare time for the last few years. Love breweries, bourbon, scotch, and wine, and kitties (both 4- and 2-legged varieties! ;)) Live in the South Bend, IN metro area, 46M.. Anyone else out this way?

Reactions: beachstone and biguy153
welcome aboard, hope youll find what you are looking for , feel free up anytime

Reactions: beachstone and INBull

Users who are viewing this thread