• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nice bi encounter

danum

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2023
There was this italian guy (the mrs and i are asians) who was one of our regulars. living in Singapore and we met at our swing parties. Real Italian stud. solid guy and i think he was very fond of us as Bee was the first woman who allowed him to creampie and that i was bisexual. he absolutely loved it when both of us are sucking his cock so he liked us very much. i benefited greatly from this relationship as i had often travelled to singapore and to jb, on business and met with him and joined his own sex sessions with other people. i often made sure that my meetings were scheduled on thursday and fridays and stayed the w'end.

so anyways, one friday he arrives in kl w/o prior notice and Bee, my Mrs was overseas on business. So I met up with him for lunch as his hotel was 15 mins from my office. After lunch we adjourned to his room as he had some naughty vids to show me. These vids were of the women he fucks in Singapore and jb. as i said, he is a real stud and he had many contacts as he services many women and i was their cuck partner.

after watching a bit, both of us began to get randy (now remember that my wife and i have had threesome sessions with him on many occasions and i had enjoyed his cock. but always with my wife. never single.
so he pulled off his pants and began playing with his dick. i did the same. we were both on the 3 seat sofa at the foot of the bed, in front of the tv.
then he said he was gonna get us drinks. his suite had a minibar.

he made the drinks and i watched him walk slowly to me, with 2 drinks in hand and his big cock sticking straight out in full erection!!!
amazing sight. his cock was clean shaven and bloody hard.
now remember that i am sitting on the sofa and when he came close, his dick was 2 inches from my face. and he knew it!!!!

i had enjoyed sucking his cock with my wife on many occasions and this time it was direct in my face. it was too good to miss and i took it in my mouth. so there we were, him holding 2 drinks in hand and me sucking his cock!!!! what a sight.

i licked his balls too. normally when my wife is sucking his cock, i would be licking his balls. soon enough i forgot about the video. i then asked him to sit on the sofa and watch the vid.

it went on like that, sucking his fat cock, licking the head and then licking his balls and putting both in my mouth, until he said he was cumming and soon enough, he shot streams......
he stood up and he asked me to stick my tongue out and he came on my tongue. it was very nice.

i returned back to work and came back for dinner and adjourned to his room for more fun. i think he came 3 times.

he introduced me to some great sessions, with women AND men. some great stories there. hope you enjoyed that and feel free to comment.

dan

• Love
Reactions: LoveMissile, cazzolatino, 1125rider and 5 others
Hot story Dan! Would love to hear more

here you go curiousm...

this was oct 22, after ciovid restrictions were lifted in my country. i headed to bangkok (i visit 2 or 3 times a year pre-covid) and visited a mens spa on sat night. a variety of men were present, whites, japanese and lotsa thais. all ages.

sat was towel night. the towel was handed to you. it was thin, short but in diff lengths to suit your tummy size. more importantly, it would not be able to hide your erection!!!!! i believe this was the point.

so everyone was walking around with their cocks sticking out and believe me it was very2 erotic. this was my first time there so i spent some time checking out their facilities - swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym, steam room, dry sauna, dark room, private cabins, café bar & restaurant, rooftop onsen and before finally deciding on the steam room.
the room was the largest i had ever seen with 2 rows of benches lining the walls and a large sq bench in the centre. there were 14 people (mixture of whites and asians) in it and on the central bench were 4 guys, 2 of which were sucking the other 2 cocks. the cocks belonged to 2 white men and it was very nice.....the cocks i mean. the guys blowing them were asians.
i sat on the lower wall bench next to a white man, on the higher bench, close to his 6 1/2in cock and watched and since most of the guys were masturbating i decided to follow suit. i looked at my neighbour masturbating furiously and decided to go for it........'need any help with that?' i asked him.
he happily agreed and i got up close (the position was perfect - higher/lower bench) and took hold of his cock and began masturbating him. after a bit i took it in my mouth. it felt good. i could not take it all as his mushroom head was quite large. i sucked and licked his hairless balls and while still masturbating him. after sometime, he said that he was cumming and i pumped him furiously until he began shooting. the first stream shot across right onto the back of the asian giving the bj. impressive. second stream on my neck and chest. i mouthed the rest of it until his spasms died down.

that was nice. he thanked me and l was even more horny and decided to visit the darkroom. i sucked off 2 more young thais in there before i called it a day and left. this was the first of many visits to the spas in bangkok.

hope you enjoyed that.

dan

• Love
Reactions: LoveMissile, 2wheel, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Just as hot as the last, Dan!
Sounds like it was lots of fun - did you end up getting off there too?

Me topping

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

• Love
Reactions: LoveMissile, curiousm, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
curiousm said:
Just as hot as the last, Dan!
Sounds like it was lots of fun - did you end up getting off there too?
well it was fun. yes i did. really fun!!!

Reactions: curiousm and Lovasianladies