• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nice job if you can get it....

• Thread startermarkii
  • Start date

markii

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2006
I read VaCuckHub's confession about his wife's method of getting things done for the house - ie House painting, re-roofing, etc. Being a contractor, I'm not sure I believe there's a lot of guys out there willing to do $5000 Re-roof for free, even for a cock's wife pussy. However I did run into a cuck and his wife down here last winter in florida that she used the same method on to cuckold him on a smaller scale.

They were a pair of 'snowbird's who came down here from Ohio to NW Fla for a couple of months each winter. They rented a furnished well kept house on the beach which many people do. I ran into her while I was shopping at Public's one evening when she noticed my business on the back of my T-shirt. We struck up a conversation and she told me her husband was very intelligent but too busy vacationing to do the simpliest of tasks around the rented house. I.e. Fix a ceiling fan in the bedroom, change a fuse for the garbage disposer in the kitchen, put new batteries in the garage door opener, etc. I kidded her that she was so sexy, "I could teach him how to fix the garbage disposer, before I could get her clothes off in the bedroom". That's what started it. She was all for it.
I met them (she told him about me), at the house a few hours later pretending to be the house owner's manager. I pretended to be mithed that they weren't taking care of the house and the things that needed fixing. He said "He didn't have time." His sexy wife pretended to feel bad and told him, "He'd fix what I said needed fixing", while she stopped me from calling the house owner. Trust me, He started with the Disposer fuse... and I wouldn't have called the house owner (had there been one) for the next month and a half if he'd have been in the next room!

Boy it was fun though! He'd stand on a step ladder and try to fix something like the ceiling fan in the bedroom while I had his wife out on the couch taking off her clothes.

Ah, another enterprising and innovative cuckoldress....

Markii,

markii said:
I read VaCuckHub's confession about his wife's method of getting things done for the house - ie House painting, re-roofing, etc. Being a contractor, I'm not sure I believe there's a lot of guys out there willing to do $5000 Re-roof for free, even for a cuck's wife's pussy.

No, I don't imagine they could afford to. I would guess it would have to be smaller-scale stuff they could do in their spare time (if they have any during the summer construction seasons), or during time between scheduled jobs.

markii said:
However I did run into a cuck and his wife down here last winter in florida that she used the same method on to cuckold him on a smaller scale.

Ah, another enterprising and innovative cuckoldress. Good for her!

markii said:
Boy it was fun! He'd stand on a step ladder and try to fix something like the ceiling fan in the bedroom while I had his wife out on the couch taking off her clothes.

"And try to fix something" after having been instructed by you, I gather — while his cuckoldress fucked you — otherwise, what would have been the tradeoff?

Thanks for writing in. You've provided more valuable insight (i.e., beyond VaCuckHub) for the rest of us.

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right Custer -
Half the fun was to see him climb off the step ladder and run out to the living room to see what his wife and I were up to... Only for him to be told if he didn't get back to work the house owner would be called over to help with his wife.

Sometimes I'd go over and his wife would make him fix something that wasn't broken. (Which honestly would make him horney and a bit mad - since I was fucking his wife and he was doing all the work.) We'd all do some silly stuff,, like make him change a bunch of 'working' light bulbs or back-flush the pool and check the chemicals six times in a row, something.
When he'd refused and get indignite she'd make sure to make him do it anyway. I'd make him take out all the ceiling light bulbs, clean them with a rag, and read the wattage to me before he could put each one back, or "I'd call the house owner". Of course you can guess what his wife and I would be doing each time he entered the bedroom. The best part - Each time he told me the wattage, I'd ask him "Was it burnt out?" He'd say "No". I'd say, "Then why in the hell are you bothering us? Go get another one for your wife." Amazing how fast he could climb a ladder with his hard on swinging back and forth.

wow !!!!! 'his hard on swinging back and forth' He was putty in your hands !

Sounds like his cuckoldress had him coming and going. Excellent control!

Markii,

markii said:
You're right Custer -
Half the fun was to see him climb off the step ladder and run out to the living room to see what his wife and I were up to... Only for him to be told if he didn't get back to work the house owner would be called over to help with his wife.

Good threat, good threat....

markii said:
Sometimes I'd go over and his wife would make him fix something that wasn't broken.

Sheesh.... I don't think my wife would have that problem. But then, I guess them being in a rental house was somewhat different — sounds like it was in pretty good shape.

markii said:
....When he'd refuse and get indignant she'd make sure to make him do it anyway.

Sounds like a wife with good control. She had her cuckold coming and going, one might say...

markii said:
.... Amazing how fast he could climb a ladder with his hard on swinging back and forth.

Ah, so your married woman and you had her cuckold working in the nude while you fucked her. Excellent!

—Custer

Hi Markii(and Custer)

The fact that roofing contractors I had give me estimates before did want $5000,or more, to do the job is why I hadn;t had it done previously.,and I too would never have thought to ask them to barter thier services for my wife's pussy..this was all her idea and came about from her putting an ad on that website. Don;t forget, we did pay for the materials, which came to about half the amount you quoted, and thateh rthan having a crew of 5 or 10 guys do it in one day as i've seen done on other houses, this guy and his partner did all the work themsleves and some sdays did it just a few hrs each day,mostly inthe late afternoons my wife said, so apparently they were working on other"paying " jobs at the same time..Alosa a factor, I'm sure , is that where we live, there is virtually no "new" construction going on due to the current hosuing price dive,and business for contarctors in general is very very slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
VaCuckHub,
Yes. Some of the greatest fun of cucking my friend from ohio was finding jobs the cuck couldn't do in one day. I took great pleasure in reminding him, "if he didn't get it done, I'd have to come back the next day and fuck her again!" Trust me, with her cum still wet on my cock, hearing her telling him "She was inviting me back again" because I didn't like that he had "missed a bulb" always made my cock swell again.
I do wish I could have brought a couple of my crew with me because I'm sure she'd have enjoyed all of them. With as slow as construction was around here her pussy was a great diversion.

An excellent approach, very nice...

Markii,

markii said:
....Some of the greatest fun of cucking my friend from ohio was finding jobs the cuck couldn't do in one day. I took great pleasure in reminding him, "if he didn't get it done, I'd have to come back the next day and fuck her again!"

Yes, an excellent approach to the home repair business, I must say.... very nice.

markii said:
I do wish I could have brought a couple of my crew with me because I'm sure she [the cuckold's wife] would have enjoyed all of them. With onstruction as slow as it was around here, her pussy was a great diversion.

It may have been a challenge, though, for your entire crew to find enough work for your married woman's cuckold to do, as one dude — although I imagine all of them could have handled fucking his wife.

In any case, no doubt someone had to deal with whatever real jobs you had going at the time.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread