• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nice weekend

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date

twerpedbyjulie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2006
My wife and I are leaving in a little bit to go the lawn and garden show. Innocent right? Except I didn't know that we were going with another couple. She works with the wife, 23 years old or half our age. I'm wearing red bikini panties and red thigh highs under my slacks.

All she's done since I got home is call me names, faggot, wimp, no-penis, and cocksucker, etc.

She's wearing a skirt that reaches mid-thigh and zips all the way up the front, a translucent white blouse, thong, and 3" heels. Bright red lipstick and heavy make up.

I told her there was no way I was sucking anybody's cock tonight. I ended up bent over our bed with my pants around my ankles. She spanked me with her hair brush until I changed my mind.

Got to go, hope everybody has as much fun as it looks like I'm going to.

Twerped

Reactions: lnohhnvm
twerpedbyjulie said:
My wife and I are leaving in a little bit to go the lawn and garden show. Innocent right? Except I didn't know that we were going with another couple. She works with the wife, 23 years old or half our age. I'm wearing red bikini panties and red thigh highs under my slacks.

All she's done since I got home is call me names, faggot, wimp, no-penis, and cocksucker, etc.

She's wearing a skirt that reaches mid-thigh and zips all the way up the front, a translucent white blouse, thong, and 3" heels. Bright red lipstick and heavy make up.

I told her there was no way I was sucking anybody's cock tonight. I ended up bent over our bed with my pants around my ankles. She spanked me with her hair brush until I changed my mind.

Got to go, hope everybody has as much fun as it looks like I'm going to.

Twerped
sounds like fun to me.

Users who are viewing this thread