• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nipple abuse

• Thread starterjudemarriedslut
  • Start date

Should I let him do this

• Total voters

judemarriedslut

Shhhh hubby doesn't know ;)
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2022
UK south
Hi, so my bull wants to put his mark on me.

He says I wear hubbys ring but he wants a bit of me to be "owned" by him and has come up with this idea of abusing one of my nipples. Just one! lol

His idea being to stretch it with piercing and clamp like these pics he has showed me...he'd like it to be left permanently stretched and a little deformed.

I'm kind of excited by the idea ... but not sure, will it really work? Permanently??

So wondering on others thoughts, about the idea, will it work, anyone done similar before?

Should he/I do this??

zz.jpg zzzz.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Johnlohmann, Feltmeyer, littlewilly and 1 other person
judemarriedslut said:

He says I wear hubbys ring but he wants a bit of me to be "owned" by him and has come up with this idea of abusing one of my nipples. Just one! lol

His idea being to stretch it with piercing and clamp like these pics he has showed me...he'd like it to be left permanently stretched and a little deformed.

I'm kind of excited by the idea ... but not sure, will it really work? Permanently??

So wondering on others thoughts, about the idea, will it work, anyone done similar before?

Should he/I do this??

zz.jpg zzzz.jpg
Ownership is very important, I would do what he wants from you

• Love
Reactions: Panawife
Assuming your nipples are already pierced, those look like they would be great fun for play and stimulation, but I don't know that I would want to cause a permanent deformity or injury.
What would his feeling be about nipple jewelry? Or about other jewelry, like a necklace he could choose/buy for you?
Would a tattoo be a consideration from either of you?

Nazareth said:
Assuming your nipples are already pierced, those look like they would be great fun for play and stimulation, but I don't know that I would want to cause a permanent deformity or injury.
What would his feeling be about nipple jewelry? Or about other jewelry, like a necklace he could choose/buy for you?
Would a tattoo be a consideration from either of you?
There are plenty of options, both visually seen in public and not in public

judemarriedslut said:

Should he/I do this??

zz.jpg zzzz.jpg
NO!

Reactions: Matureplay
Live them

Fancy them under your business suit Ally?

Jude love the idea, let us know how it goes when your nipple is ruined 👍

Hmm so to the 20% who think he should do more extreme, what would you have in mind ... 🤔😳😲😩

judemarriedslut said:
Very decisive...any reasons?
Things change, then one is permanently committed.

Reactions: Matureplay
2wheel said:
Things change, then one is permanently committed.
Agreed. These nipple clamps work fine for us when my wife is in the mood and her dates appreciate the look

jules-nip1.png jules-nip2.png

Reactions: Nazareth
I used used to bind Betty's breasts flat for many years because it excited me. At first she didn't like it, but over the years she grew to enjoy it. I love saggy tits, hers in particular, and in the end they got soooooo saggy and floppy. I love hearing them slap against her chest when she gives herself.
She used to cum from lengthy nipple stimulation and now enjoys the pain of me twisting and pulling very hard on them, and they are long now when aroused.

Binding just off Betty's flat tits.jpg
Betty's tits all scrunched up.  All that flesh has to go somwwhere.jpg
Flat to her chest.  She so gets me hard.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread