• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

NJ based swm/54/nj seeking hot wives or couples

• Thread starterCasualSexyFun
  • Start date

CasualSexyFun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2022
Hi,

I am an attractive, sexy, white man, 54 years (old but look younger) seeking a hot wife for an discreet, hopefully ongoing, sexual relationship.

Physically, I am 6'1" / 220 lbs. I have thick salt and pepper hair, a handsome face with hazel eyes and a nice smile. I have a nice package to work with with as much stamina as I had when I was 25.

I am sigma type male; I love to lead but I'm a cool, easy going, intelligent man. I am sensuous and enjoy the use of all of the senses during sex. I love to give pleasure with my hands, mouth, and other body parts. I particularly love giving (and getting) oral.

I am seeking a hot wife / slut wife. Someone who is in an open relationship, plays with permission, or is looking for a discreet connection. I’m cool with any of those. I prefer to play one on one but if you cuck your partner and want him to watch, listen, or hear about the details later on, I am happy to play that way too.

I live and work in central NJ. I am a IT professional who can get out of the home office during the daytime for playdates. Nights and weekends are very rarely available.

I am cool, intelligent, playful, sane, and fun with a very high sex drive.

If you are interested in opening a conversation and seeing if we can make something work out, please send a message.

Reactions: beachstone
CasualSexyFun said:
Hi,

I am an attractive, sexy, white man, 54 years (old but look younger) seeking a hot wife for an discreet, hopefully ongoing, sexual relationship.

Physically, I am 6'1" / 220 lbs. I have thick salt and pepper hair, a handsome face with hazel eyes and a nice smile. I have a nice package to work with with as much stamina as I had when I was 25.

I am sigma type male; I love to lead but I'm a cool, easy going, intelligent man. I am sensuous and enjoy the use of all of the senses during sex. I love to give pleasure with my hands, mouth, and other body parts. I particularly love giving (and getting) oral.

I am seeking a hot wife / slut wife. Someone who is in an open relationship, plays with permission, or is looking for a discreet connection. I’m cool with any of those. I prefer to play one on one but if you cuck your partner and want him to watch, listen, or hear about the details later on, I am happy to play that way too.

I live and work in central NJ. I am a IT professional who can get out of the home office during the daytime for playdates. Nights and weekends are very rarely available.

I am cool, intelligent, playful, sane, and fun with a very high sex drive.

If you are interested in opening a conversation and seeing if we can make something work out, please send a message.
Kinda far away

Users who are viewing this thread