Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

NJ: Black Male looking for sexy MWFs

• Thread starternjmaleluvgals
  • Start date

njmaleluvgals

SBM Seeking PAWG Wife MWC Long Term - South NJ
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
Atlantic City NJ
Attractive black male here looking for sexy MWFs in the south NJ, Atlantic City/Philly area. I am very attracted to married white pussy and prefer soccer mom types who are curvy and shapely. Also seek a mwf girlfriend whose hubby is willing to give her up to me for complete access to his wife. I am 32 and live outside of Atlantic City, NJ area.

Wife/hub

I HAVE TO WATCH OR JOIN. AND YOU MUST SEND A PIC TO imfnL8@yahoo.com. she 5'1 116lbs hot body and face

Hey my wife is blonde 56Year Old 38d's and looking for a thick,big cock. We can travel to Atlantic next week. If intrested PM me here.

ac

close to ac ...what do you look like?

phila area

heres a pic hun, could u send one of you?

Attachments

• KC.JPG
    KC.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 170
NJ Blk M for MWFs

I would like to meet sexy and sexual MWFs who are into or curious about black cock. I have a deep sexual passion for married white women.
I cant really explain this need but theres just something about having my black cock deep inside a married white woman.
I am a single black male, 32, 5'5", 165lbs, hung 8 inches, straight, attractive, clean-cut, d/d free, well-spoken, well-mannered, intelligent, and laid-back from Atlantic City, NJ area. I would also like to date a MWF for a discreet, long term sexual relationship and friendship.

I love shapely women with big tits and bubble butts though not a must. A decent shaped MWF is good enough. But Id love to sink my hard black cock in a hot, soft, married white butt. I like feminine types that love being slutty in the bedroom and desire a black lover. I also enjoy going out on dates, dinner, movie, etc..then coming back for some serious love-making in your bedroom. I will also take you to gangbangs and swing parties possibly. I enjoy kissing, sucking on nice tits, oral and anal, deep penetration. Id like to be able to cum inside also if possible. I would like my MWF lover to dress in skimpy underwear like thongs, g-strings, micropanties, very short teddys, and sexy lingerie as I love to eat trim married white pussy.

To the husbands: You will watch, take pics, videotape, participate when asked, or leave the room while I make love to your wife. Be prepared to give your wife up to her black lover at all times. Will use your bed for sex.

Please send email with interest with a pic to njmaleluvgals@yahoo.com Serious MWFs only. Single/Divorce white women also welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread