• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

NJ couple seeks black male for wife

• Thread starterrandcnj
  • Start date

randcnj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2006
Deleted by user

38y/o light skin black male, 5'11", 190lbs, athletci build, brown eyes, shaven head, 9 thick inches shaven. Very respectful and disreet. Here to enjoy this for what it is. Hoping to meet with a sane couple ready to enjoy themselves and have a good time. Would love to help with your exploration, boogabuddie@yahoo.com

Hi, 38y/o light skin black male, 5'11", 190lbs, atheltic build, brown eyes, shaven head, thick 9 inches shaven. Always respectful and discreet. Would enjoy a long term friendship with the right couple. Here to enjoy this for what it is, sensual fun and safe exploration. You sound like the perfect couple, I hope we get to talk. boogabuddie@yahoo.com

hi, i would be interested. just e-mailed you (mbmfrsonj@aol.com). get back with me.

Users who are viewing this thread