• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

No Codoms?

• Thread starterdcm8
  • Start date

dcm8

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2006
I meet up with differnet hot wives all the time. About have the time the husband asks me to go bareback.

Why do so many hubbys like to see this?
:confused:

Are they not worried about safety or pregnancy?

Just wondering..

dcm8 said:

Why? Because looking at their wive's cum filled pussies would make them feel ultra-exciting.

Also, some of these hubbys love to use sloopy cum filled pussies (they love to fuck their wive's cum filled pussies with another men's sticky load remain inside...:eek:).

Have to agree with Pinkyrod. Love to see my wife's pussy filled with her lover's cum and then fuck her wet mess until I add my own load!

Mine hates condoms so does not use them. At 63 there is no risk of pregnancy. She must feel comfortable with th eguy but no rubbes

littlec

the ULTIMATE betrayal

I think it's a little deeper than that, no pun intended. I think many cucks see their wives taking another man's sperm as definitive proof that they've not only fucked someone else, but been bred by someone else and taken the risk of pregnancy or disease in order to please a stranger who's superior sexually to their own husband. His deposit of sperm in her is critical to the cuckold's feeling of inferiority to her bull sexually and as a man. It's the ultimate realization of that sexual and genetic inferiority, and it probably goes back to the animal world, of which we're a part, after all, in which a female ready to breed seeks out or is fought for and earned by the most dominant male of her group, herd, tribe, etc. for his superior sperm. The males usually compete for the right to breed the females in estrus, but in our case, where our success as a breeding species is no longer in doubt, there remains a strong atavistic affinity for the game. In a world not controlled by societal restrictions and inhibitions, women would pretty much be in charge sexually. Sexually attractive women would seek out numerous alpha males for sex in order to let the sperm compete within them for the fertile eggs and paternity. That's why many early societies were matriarchal; maternity was certain but paternity was anyone's guess. I remember once seeing an Indian woman with ten children in a market in Mexico. They were stair step children, maybe one a year for the last ten years or so, but two of them, separated by two others in size, were blue eyed blonds. I asked the rather attractive mother why two of her children were "rubios" (blondes), and she replied: "I don't know. When it's dark I can't see and when it's night I enjoy the company of men." Obviously, she liked a blue eyed blond man or two on a few nights, and there was no coyness in her reply. It's simply the way it is in primitive societies, and it's that way for reasons of improving the survivability of the species. Cucks, I think, sense that they are not prime breeding material for one reason or another fairly early. Either they lack the libido or the equipment or the psychological and physical ability to compete with what they PERCEIVE as superior males around them, but when it comes time to marry they may be entirely adequate to attract sexy and desirable women simply because we as a species are now so far removed from the reproductive imperatives that required the female to seek out the strongest men for breeding. And there are so many of us on the planet now that even blind pigs can find the occasional acorn among us. But there is more to breeding than meets the eye, I think, and those genetic imperatives run deep in both genders. Women still like bad boys. It's perfectly apparent among teenage girls in the throes of their hormonal surges, and it goes back to that genetic imperative to find strong non-conforming sperm to keep the species growing and improving. Teenage boys watch that process with great interest and quickly learn where they fit in the breeding hierarchy. Cucks, I suspect, found themselves to be one or two steps down the ladder from the top in most cases, so when they later get educated and have good earnings and manners and social skills and are able to attract hot babes who have survived their teenage lusts, the poor cuck can never quite see himself as the alpha male that a wife like his deserves in his mind. He knows he's an inferior when it comes to breeding stock, and his wife is, in his mind, prime breeding stock. He suspects that at some deeply hidden inner level she wants and needs the alpha males he remembers from middle school, not guys like him, and it turns him on psychologically, genetically, and emotionally to offer up his prime pussy wife to prime males for breeding. There can be no breeding without sperm, and his satisfaction is incomplete unless she comes home bred and full of strange cum.

Beyond that, I suspect that there's often a strong element of homosexual attraction at play in the cuckold world, as well as a sort of sexual addiction. The addiction is to other men's sperm deposited in their loving wife's orifices, and the more the better. The endless fantasy of thinking and obsessing about how it got there, who deposited it, the erotic circumstances of it, and the expectation of her seeking out more and more superior males, just as primitive nature might have intended her to do, is very gratifying to a cuck. He understands male superiority perhaps even better than she does in some ways and develops a fascination for virile well hung examples of manliness, the iconic symbols of which are large erect penises, large hanging balls, and large hot deposits of sperm. There's a reason we call her lovers bulls, and the reason is hanging beneath any bulls hind legs. In the cattle world, a prime bull's sperm is worth a fortune, and we still feel that same value system in our human breeding world. A well hung, low balled, sperm filled human bull is what we think our hot wife needs and deserves in order to fulfill her breeding destiny. A cuck is honored that his wife attracts men much more manly than he, and he's often fascinated by the symbols of their manliness as much or more than she is. The hot wife is often relatively indifferent to cock size, for instance, as long as it gets hard and performs adequately for her amusement. It will be the cuck who is more fascinated by those larger and more virile than he. Nor will she be offended by a man using a condom when he fucks her, but her husband will be. He wants her to bring home the proof that a better man than he has fucked her and left his genetic marker in her, and it is he who will be happy to lap her cunt like a loyal puppy when she brings it home full of the sperm of one or many men. The more sperm, the happier and sexier it will be to him. If it evolves that she lets him watch superior males fuck her, he will often wish he, too, could have some of that superior cock, that she would ask him to suck her lover to get him ready to fuck her again or suck him to clean him of her juices. One doesn't have to read too many accounts on this forum to realize that those desires and fantasies are quite common in this community, and the only thing that keeps them from being outright gay in nature is the presence of the man's wife. That homosexual strain runs deep in us, too, I think.

The first time my wife fucked in front of me without a condom was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life!

ok.. Mac You got me I will use spell check next time.. lol:rolleyes:

BigRoddy said:
...my wife fucked in front of me without a condom...

You mean she didn't wear a condom for woman?:confused:

willypeter said:
I think it's a little deeper than that, no pun intended. I think many cucks see their wives taking another man's sperm as definitive proof that they've not only fucked someone else, but been bred by someone else and taken the risk of pregnancy or disease in order to please a stranger who's superior sexually to their own husband. His deposit of sperm in her is critical to the cuckold's feeling of inferiority to her bull sexually and as a man. It's the ultimate realization of that sexual and genetic inferiority, and it probably goes back to the animal world, of which we're a part, after all, in which a female ready to breed seeks out or is fought for and earned by the most dominant male of her group, herd, tribe, etc. for his superior sperm. The males usually compete for the right to breed the females in estrus, but in our case, where our success as a breeding species is no longer in doubt, there remains a strong atavistic affinity for the game. In a world not controlled by societal restrictions and inhibitions, women would pretty much be in charge sexually. Sexually attractive women would seek out numerous alpha males for sex in order to let the sperm compete within them for the fertile eggs and paternity. That's why many early societies were matriarchal; maternity was certain but paternity was anyone's guess. I remember once seeing an Indian woman with ten children in a market in Mexico. They were stair step children, maybe one a year for the last ten years or so, but two of them, separated by two others in size, were blue eyed blonds. I asked the rather attractive mother why two of her children were "rubios" (blondes), and she replied: "I don't know. When it's dark I can't see and when it's night I enjoy the company of men." Obviously, she liked a blue eyed blond man or two on a few nights, and there was no coyness in her reply. It's simply the way it is in primitive societies, and it's that way for reasons of improving the survivability of the species. Cucks, I think, sense that they are not prime breeding material for one reason or another fairly early. Either they lack the libido or the equipment or the psychological and physical ability to compete with what they PERCEIVE as superior males around them, but when it comes time to marry they may be entirely adequate to attract sexy and desirable women simply because we as a species are now so far removed from the reproductive imperatives that required the female to seek out the strongest men for breeding. And there are so many of us on the planet now that even blind pigs can find the occasional acorn among us. But there is more to breeding than meets the eye, I think, and those genetic imperatives run deep in both genders. Women still like bad boys. It's perfectly apparent among teenage girls in the throes of their hormonal surges, and it goes back to that genetic imperative to find strong non-conforming sperm to keep the species growing and improving. Teenage boys watch that process with great interest and quickly learn where they fit in the breeding hierarchy. Cucks, I suspect, found themselves to be one or two steps down the ladder from the top in most cases, so when they later get educated and have good earnings and manners and social skills and are able to attract hot babes who have survived their teenage lusts, the poor cuck can never quite see himself as the alpha male that a wife like his deserves in his mind. He knows he's an inferior when it comes to breeding stock, and his wife is, in his mind, prime breeding stock. He suspects that at some deeply hidden inner level she wants and needs the alpha males he remembers from middle school, not guys like him, and it turns him on psychologically, genetically, and emotionally to offer up his prime pussy wife to prime males for breeding. There can be no breeding without sperm, and his satisfaction is incomplete unless she comes home bred and full of strange cum.

Beyond that, I suspect that there's often a strong element of homosexual attraction at play in the cuckold world, as well as a sort of sexual addiction. The addiction is to other men's sperm deposited in their loving wife's orifices, and the more the better. The endless fantasy of thinking and obsessing about how it got there, who deposited it, the erotic circumstances of it, and the expectation of her seeking out more and more superior males, just as primitive nature might have intended her to do, is very gratifying to a cuck. He understands male superiority perhaps even better than she does in some ways and develops a fascination for virile well hung examples of manliness, the iconic symbols of which are large erect penises, large hanging balls, and large hot deposits of sperm. There's a reason we call her lovers bulls, and the reason is hanging beneath any bulls hind legs. In the cattle world, a prime bull's sperm is worth a fortune, and we still feel that same value system in our human breeding world. A well hung, low balled, sperm filled human bull is what we think our hot wife needs and deserves in order to fulfill her breeding destiny. A cuck is honored that his wife attracts men much more manly than he, and he's often fascinated by the symbols of their manliness as much or more than she is. The hot wife is often relatively indifferent to cock size, for instance, as long as it gets hard and performs adequately for her amusement. It will be the cuck who is more fascinated by those larger and more virile than he. Nor will she be offended by a man using a condom when he fucks her, but her husband will be. He wants her to bring home the proof that a better man than he has fucked her and left his genetic marker in her, and it is he who will be happy to lap her cunt like a loyal puppy when she brings it home full of the sperm of one or many men. The more sperm, the happier and sexier it will be to him. If it evolves that she lets him watch superior males fuck her, he will often wish he, too, could have some of that superior cock, that she would ask him to suck her lover to get him ready to fuck her again or suck him to clean him of her juices. One doesn't have to read too many accounts on this forum to realize that those desires and fantasies are quite common in this community, and the only thing that keeps them from being outright gay in nature is the presence of the man's wife. That homosexual strain runs deep in us, too, I think.

===========

you may be on to something there cuntface :)

This is a serious question

dcm8 said:
I meet up with differnet hot wives all the time. About have the time the husband asks me to go bareback.

Are they not worried about safety or pregnancy?

Just wondering..

It is so easy to try to put everything into its own little cubby hole, but life does not work that way. Many husbands myself included like cream pie and well the condom takes away that pleasure. Have you ever tasted a woman's pussy that someone has used a condom with? If you have you will have no question.

I have said for years the only protection against deasease is partner selection and more often than not the wife takes care to that detail.

Pregnancy, condoms are by no means always effective to prevent breeding. Some men do not want to father children for reasons of family history, medical conditions but the woman wants/needs a child to feel fullfilled. They want her to be breed by the best available. Vanasa Williams, Halle Barry, and our President show not only beauty but intelligence can be achieved by mixing the races althouth it is more common with the wife seeking a male to breed the best for her within her own race.

Why do husbands like to see this?
Most cuckold husbands are submissive and the wives rule, and he does not have much to say about it.

Attachments

• 7848.jpg
    7848.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 279
  • cuckoldressfeedscuckboido.jpg
    cuckoldressfeedscuckboido.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 269
  • n_aCAIORJ4G.jpg
    n_aCAIORJ4G.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 290
  • n_aCATXMZE6.jpg
    n_aCATXMZE6.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 314
  • yesitis.jpg
    yesitis.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 252
I look forward to sloppy seconds

and licked her used cum filled pussy

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 179
Just like I figured I meet the guy and his wife.. Fucked her good filled her with my cum.. I go to the bathroom and cum out..

Bam he is down there eating my cum out of her pussy!

Sissy cucks... always wanting to eat my cum..

Strange..

The last time my wife had sex with another guy that I know of he fucked her bareback, I got so turned on when I was tidying up her clothes in the morning and found her thong soaked with cum.

I've never licked cum off her body or out of her pussy, but I definitely would. I'm not sure why but the idea excites me.

well if any of you need your wives pounded bareback, I believe I could help you out.

jreed2126 said:
well if any of you need your wives pounded bareback, I believe I could help you out.

Hi, jreed2126. Is your meat rod in pics (in your photo album) was photoshoped to add an extra inche to it?:confused:

Because the colors are so different...

No photoshop. thats how the good lord made me check out the other pics to see its all the same.

My wife never used them. But we are old timers and began back in the disco era. In fact I was a cuckold long before I ever heard the word or knew anyone else did as we did.

Gurn said:
... In fact I was a cuckold long before I ever heard the word or knew anyone else did as we did.

Is that mean you may call yourself the legend of cuckolds?:D

Depends on the husband. The hotwife husband probably enjoys seeing his wife let go completely...and that is about as far as she can go. The cuckold husband probably enjoys the superior/inferior genetic aspect as mentioned above. Its a subtle nuance but there definitely is a distinction.

Users who are viewing this thread