dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
No filelockers allowed in this thread (************ etc), not gonna put our surfers through that hassle. Pretty soon we'll open up http://www.xxxhost.com to allow people to host large files should they wish to. In most cases, the link on a file locker will shortly disappear anyway and we're left with broken images. Be aware that if you DO post to a file locker I'll either delete the thread, or if I really like the content I'll go download it myself and post the images. Nothing underage. Some artists love to see their stuff posted for people's enjoyment, some don't. John Persons doesn't appreciate his stuff being disseminated, so no JP no matter how much we love him. Other artists will be treated on a case by case basis but in all cases, deference will be shown to the artist. If you have any questions about how things works, post them here in this thread.

All that stuff now being said, please post some HOTTTT toons. I love this section of the site :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BadBlondeBaddie and WimpHub2
what about chaturbate?....it is at the bottom of every thread........you can not even make a post without it being there on EVERY fucking post....could at least move it to the bottom of of the page so it wasn't so fucking annoying!

Was about to back you up there subhub, but Dig appears to have shifted it. I must admit the sight of an 18 year old trying to make rent with a camera in a bleak room doesn't inspire me at all.

Reactions: coverherfaceincum