• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

No more penetration

• Thread starterdirtiestcucky
  • Start date

dirtiestcucky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2012
I always took it for granted that my wife (a hot, blue eyed blond that really turns heads) would still want to feel my cock inside her because, at one point, whenever I would lick her, she would want to actually cum from penetration. She reaches orgasm so easy that I spent more time licking her ass than her pussy just so she can hold off. Most of the time, after she cums she gets me to the edge and I then have to ask for permission to cum and more and more the answer would be no, but at least I got the pleasure of her pussy and there were times I would cum inside her.

Recently and I think mainly because she found it a drag for me to be taking my chastity belt off and then having to put it on again that she was content to just let herself go from my licking and more and more she cares less if I cum or not. She maybe has realized that is all the pleasure she needs, or maybe it is as much as when I penetrated here.

On top of that she has at least two regular lovers, and picks up others as she likes, so she is getting all the cock she needs. As most of her men are in their 20's they can cum more than once, so she gets it a lot.

Anyway, today she mentioned that she really had no need for my cock at all (we may as well have it removed), and to make sure I please here or she just might leave me locked up forever. Then it hit me, that my cock may never be in another pussy again, ever. The curse of the cuckold is that as much as that frightens me, it also excites me. I still get aroused a lot but without the tease and denial it is easier to go long periods of time without release without feeling like I will go crazy.

She always wants to know my thoughts and I'm bound to tell her that if she made me masturbate without release it would really drive me crazy like the penetration did... then I'll have the effect of T&D and no pussy! What am I getting myself into!!!

You need to just continue to accept that your penis does nothing for her. It is a natural and, I think welcome result of cuckolding. I do think your wife should either often let you out of chastity or simply remove the chastity device and let me play with yourself so long as you get her permission.

My wife and I experimented with different forms of chastity but, due to my small size, none really worked well except for the ones secured by a prince albert piercing. We eventually decided that there was no real benefit to the chastity and I am much happier being permitted to play with myself several times a week. I always ask permission and I also bring her several egg timers (the old fashioned ones with the sand). She pickes either the thirty, sixty or 120 second timer and I happily stroke myself to squirties before the sand runs out. If I do not get it done in time, I have to wait at least a day. She likes the result - I waste little of her time with my self amusement and further reinforce my preemie nature.

Good luck and accept that her pussy is meant for better men. That is a natural outcome with an attractive, dynamic woman and a cuckold. Nothing wrong with that.

See if you can come up with a New Years resolution that will please her and assure her that you accept your position in your marriage.

Happy New Year

Reactions: purplejoys
Does her pussy belong to someone else

My wife will no longer let me fuck her , she will however suck me off and let me eat her pussy till she cums , so I do get some relief in cumming . But I wonder if her pussy belongs to someone else , thats why she won't let me fuck her anymore . I know she still likes to connect with me sexually , but for some reason , won't let me in . She even has lubricants but won't use them , I miss fucking her .

MacNfries there is no loss of respect, we deal with each other in a pretty normal way most of the time and she loves holding my hand when we watch TV, for example, and in public people would see us a typical happy couple. I am definitely more sensitive and attentive to her needs, and she likes it and our relationship is rock solid. The cuckolding is a huge turn on for her and I so from our eyes it is definitely not a case of no interest and no respect.

pussy boy said:
My wife will no longer let me fuck her , she will however suck me off and let me eat her pussy till she cums , so I do get some relief in cumming . .
Pretty much my life, as well, when my wife has regular lovers. Good news for me is she loves giving head, so I get well take care of. Bad news is, when she has regular lovers, I'm fully caged and after a bj, putting it back on screws with the mind.

penetrative sex is for lovers boyfriends
FWB etc etc not for cucks ..........Trix is
4 kids too btw

I haven't penetrated my wife in a little over 3 years and it's actually liberating. I no longer stress over my poor performance. I am very good at pleasing her orally and with my hands, so I focus on that. When she wants dick, she gets it from someone who is good at that and can last long enough that she can orgasm with them.

I do stay in chastity most of the time as I was jerking off way too much and not focusing on her pleasure. She takes it out every once in a while and gives me a handjob, rarely finishing. Not being allowed to orgasm all the time intensifies it when it does happen

whitecuckold2003 said:
I haven't penetrated my wife in a little over 3 years and it's actually liberating. I no longer stress over my poor performance. I am very good at pleasing her orally and with my hands, so I focus on that. When she wants dick, she gets it from someone who is good at that and can last long enough that she can orgasm with them.

I do stay in chastity most of the time as I was jerking off way too much and not focusing on her pleasure. She takes it out every once in a while and gives me a handjob, rarely finishing. Not being allowed to orgasm all the time intensifies it when it does happen

I feel the same way - over 10 years for me and I don't have to continue to try and fail at getting her off through penetration. She gets off from her BBC dates and my little one was not doing anything for her anyway.

dirtiestcucky said:
Anyway, today [my wife] mentioned she really has no need for my cock at all (we may as well have it removed). .... She just might leave me locked up forever. Then it hit me, my cock may never be in another pussy again, ever. ....

Hm... it sounds like your wife has decided she wants to become pregnant, she knows who she wants the father to be, and it isn't you. Has she informed you she'll expect to care for her infant so she can continue to date, seduce and fuck other men...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckold2003

ATLcuck said:
I feel the same way - over 10 years for me and I don't have to continue to try and fail at getting her off through penetration. She gets off from her BBC dates and my little one was not doing anything for her anyway.

I'm very happily in the same boat as WC2003 and ATLcuck. It's been close to 10 yrs since I have penetrated my wife too, going back to when we were engaged,and I have been in chastity since a few months before we got married, while she has had numerous lovers who have kept her satisfied sexually throughout our marriage ,which is something I was never able to do with my "little thing" as she affectionately calls my tiny dick. I was then, and still am very happy with this arrangement as is my wife, who is still gorgeous and sexy and who I know really enjoys being fucked by her well hung lovers who can make her come with thier big cocks. It would just be frustrating for her , for me to try , and fail to be able to satisfy her with my little thing, so it just makes sense for both of us for her to get the cock she needs from them, rather than from me, and keep me in chastity, so I can focus on keeping her satisfied emotionally and sharing romance and intimacy with her. .That does include her running her fingers up and down my thighs and playing with my balls to get me aroused and me licking her pussy after she has been fucked, which is our way of "making love". It just doesn't include me ever having my little dick in her, which would just make me feel stressed and be frustrated about my inability to give her satisfaction that way .I know there are some on this forum,and who have commented on this thread , who think it an inequitable arrangement and wouldn't want to be,or put up with being denied pussy and orgasms completely.,and I understand thier feelings and am glad they and thier wives have an arrangement that works for them.,but this does work for us as itdoes for wc2003 and ATLcuck, as I do I get a lot of satisfaction form knowing my wife is happy and contented both sexually an emotionally,and it soulds like it can work for dirtiestcucky as well ,since he did say rthe idea of remaining in chastiy permantly and not ever getting any pussy again it excites him a lot,and if it does there certainly is no reason ,as has been suggested .to start planning a life without her. .Of course that is always an option for any husband who doesn't actually enjoy being cuckolded or like the way his wife is cuckolding him, but I think most of the husbands who post onhere do like it alot..or enjoy not liking it ,whatever the case may be..lol

Quick question for Custer...what in dirtiestcucks description of his situation leads you to the conclusion his wife wants to get pregnant?

cuckhub05 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckold2003
I haven't penetrated my wife in a little over 3 years and it's actually liberating. I no longer stress over my poor performance.

I know exactly what you mean, I told my wife that I was so nervous the first time she wanted to have sex with me (when we dated) and i did right up until she stopped having sex with me. Now its just so much easier to not have to worry about it.

She has mentioned that if she gets banged up I would be expected to raise the child. I just hope it's with a white guy as it would be hard to explain a black baby... although her being with endowed black guys does get me the most excited.

dirtiestcucky said:
She has mentioned that if she gets banged up I would be expected to raise the child. I just hope it's with a white guy as it would be hard to explain a black baby... although her being with endowed black guys does get me the most excited.

Of course, if your wife was to get knocked up by one of her lovers it would be your responibility(legally in some states even if it's proven not to yours biologically) as her husband love and to raise the child as your own, just as you would an adopted child or on conceived ia Artificial Insemination using a sperm donor.. .I'm assuming since you said your wife has , at least in the past, sometimes let you come in her,that sh ei sonthe pill or uses some sort of contraception.,and should be if sh eis having unprotecte dsex wih her lovers unless you truly do want a baby.. There's nothng wrong with liking that your wife got/is knocked up by another man if either you want a child or it just happens and you are prepared , emotionally and financially ,to deal with having a child, but would be very wrong, in my opinion, and has been discussed I;m sure ad infintum in manyother threads, to bring an otherwise unwanted and potentially unloved child into the world just for the thrill or humiliatiion of being cuckolded. in that way..

Of course if your wife did get knocked up by a black guy that would beharder to explain, and probably out you as a cuckold, but then some cuckolds do like that,and the stigma of mixed race kids or whit couples with black babies is not what it used to be....and I agree that my wife getting BBC , which she does enjoy is especially exciting and erotic.,as is the idea of a black gey getting to enjoy what I don't ever get as a cuckold in chastity .

SWhat you originally posted about was the yourwife's indicating that she was planning on not allowing youany more pussy , which I and others have told you we do like, I'mwndering how you feel about that now. and aboutbeingkept in chastity permanently if she wants that as well?

Users who are viewing this thread