• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

NO Sexual Contact with My Own Wife

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
I am married with one daughter. However, since my wife first cuckolded me, I am not allowed to have any sexual contact with her. Of course, I do eat the cum that other guys left on/in her which is not considered sexual in nature. It is considered just a necessary cuckold duty. My wife does NOT allow me to jack off, either, even though sometimes I desperately need to after cleaning her or watching her getting fucked. Her rule is that if I need to cum, I MUST have a black cock in my ass. Sometimes I get so desperate to cum that I whine and beg to get fucked which she thinks is hilarious, as do most of her black boyfriends. Thankfully, many oblige, as they see me as a girl, and certainly not as a man.

Also, assuming it is okay with her boyfriends, I am required to warm their cocks up with my mouth before inserting their cocks into my wife, and cleaning/sucking their cocks after they are done fucking her. I have to admit, I was not into this at first, but soon became addicted to it. Yes, black cocks are VERY addictive.

I am required, BTW, to dress (or undress) according to how her black boyfriends or my arranged for dates want me. I am petite and very passable as a girl, so that gives you a hint on how I am dressed when out on a date. Often in an extremely short micro mini skirt either with or without panties. I have NO male clothes. My wife threw those out a long time ago.

Reactions: JonGrey and natasnaikul
Good little BBC slut!

Reactions: Lovasianladies
I hope the black cocks can give you the pleasure you need and deserve

Gracie said:
I am required, BTW, to dress (or undress) according to how her black boyfriends or my arranged for dates want me. I am petite and very passable as a girl, so that gives you a hint on how I am dressed when out on a date. Often in an extremely short micro mini skirt either with or without panties. I have NO male clothes.
We'd love to see you model some of those outfits

Users who are viewing this thread