• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

no show in Orlando

• Thread starterlynne34997
  • Start date

lynne34997

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2005
guy didn't show , here she is getting ready . can someone cheer her up with a couple pics of BBC . Anybody in the west palm area interested ? her fantasy is to visit a well hung black stud @ his office .

Attachments

• getting_ready.jpg
    getting_ready.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,373
Reactions: Dark_Hung
Your wife is pretty hot ! I can't believe the guy didn't show. His loss obviously

Your wife looks outstanding. :hitit: Whoever flaked out on you is a complete fool. I have no doubt that you will find someone who will come through for you.

Best of luck in your search. :clap:

Looks like he missed a great opportunity, too bad I do not live in your neck of the woods.
I would love to make her cummmm!

Totally understand

We had several of those situations ourselves. Eventually I stopped telling the wife about possiblities when we would make plans. We finally met a Gentleman who we maintained a relationship with for over 6 years but sadly that came to an end. Now we are interested in seeking another Gentleman but I know it will take time. We wish people who change their minds or are cyber players would just be honest about it so we would not waste our precious time and money.
Wish you the best!

Black Hung Experienced Executive, I do get to West Palm and Fort Lauderdale on business, she would be welcome to visit the office dressed like that! or we can meet/greet at hotel, either way, im real, not a fake or flake. lets talk, Blacknastybull on YIM

Blacknastybull , got a pic ?

couple going to be in the west palm area / city place the week between Xmas & New Years . looking to meet non thug type for drinks & some fun.

Attachments

• face_no_3.jpg
    face_no_3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 399
Reactions: Macmachine and Dark_Hung

Attachments

• Dealer_1A.jpg
    Dealer_1A.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 384
Reactions: Dark_Hung
I was in orlando last week and was given the same treatment. i was chatting with one sweet princess, milking her in conversation since the weekend, and just stopped responding on the arranged day we were going to meet. i think your no show and my no show should no show together.

but you can keep in touch with me because im in orlando at least once a year.
cripjaguar89 @ yahoo