• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Non-conventional reality

• Thread starterChi-twn
  • Start date

Chi-twn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2007
I thought I would post on our married life and our excursions in and out of cheating, swinging, submissive-wife, group sex, and and single individual relationships over the course of our 17 years together and 14 years of marriage.....that's a long time so don't expect it all to come out in 1 or 2 posts. I will try and put things into a chronological order, but that may vary at times as I explain certain things in our past. I really have no interest in making things up to makes stories end the way folks will want them to end, but they may help others to see that some of the BS on here in not exactly the only way that a couple can have an alternative sexual relationship. If at any time you don't like it or think its BS, just quit reading....I won't bother to respond to people's "opinions" on what I am posting....I really don't give a fuck what people think.

About us: (First off, don't be confused by my sign-in name-we no longer live in Chicago, but rather in western US)......We are right at that 39/40 mark, I am 6'0", 195# with a thick 9" cock. My wife (we'll call her Kerri) is 5', 105# soaking wet.... ;) If you ever met my wife you would think 2 things immediately: (1) she looks very very young, and (2) she looks like an extremely conservative mom......until you get to know her. I won't say what she does just yet, but her occupation is a high-profile, conservative occupation. I am the dominant one in our relationship and my wife has a submissive side to her....more on that later. With that being said, if you are looking for posts on the standard submissive cuck, dominant BBC slut wife, quit reading and head on along, because That ain't gonna happen in this dialogue....even though my wife is a true slut. :)

I would say that our relationship started to open up over a couple very minor situations. First off, when we were first dating, we were in a bar and a guy sent a drink over to my wife while I was standing right next to her. She was very nervous about this, but I told her to take the drink and that it didn't bother me at all....but that she was going home with me on that night. This started a conversation about jealousy and my laid back opinions on flirting....after all, we were both in our early 20's and it was gonna happen. Next thing was a couple that we were very close to and hung out with all the time. They were our age and good looking and in good shape. The wife was a sweetheart, but an absolute bombshell. Her boyfriend was always making joking comments about switching dates and I knew EXACTLY that he was more serious than the girls realized. I was surprised that Kerri would talk about how cute the other girl was and that "I bet you'd like to fuck her". I wasn't gonna let that pass and told her point blank I would love to fuck "Christy" if I had the chance...and that I would need her to keep her boyfriend occupied. This turned into some great fuck sessions talking about fucking around with other people and gave me my first inclination that my innocent wife may not be so conservative.

We wound up moving west from there and began our family. We always had great sex as we both have an extremely high sex drive (even today). The random conversations about sex and people we knew were always fun to stir things up. The one topic that interested me a lot was how Kerri would talk about her gorgeous little sister (also in her early 20's). I could tell her sister had a thing for me and that became a topic while we were fucking. What changed things was when she would mention her sister and that she thought I would like to fuck her. finally one night while I had her completely worked up and going crazy I finally point blank answered her question by telling her "yes, I do want to fuck your hot little sister. I wish she was here right now so I could fuck her just like I am fucking you." Kerri came so wet right then as I was calling her her sister's name and telling her that she needed come slip away from her husband and come to our house so I could fuck her behind my wife's back. Only one other time was Kerri so wet in her life....and I'll get to that story. This is when I knew that we were gonna make sure that we had an open relationship.......

Ugh! just typed an entire post and lost it!! Trying again......

One thing that Kerri was not used to was sucking cock (little mouth and teeth along a thick cock don't make for great experiences). One night she told me that if I wanted to, I could find another girl to give me a blow job. She told me she was very serious and that she would be perfectly OK if I did that. This lead to me commenting on getting the cute neighbor to help out, and that lead to Kerri talking about how she would "distract" her husband. About this same time we got a cute little sexy secretary at work named Stephanie. She had a great body and awesome breasts. I don't know exactly how it all started, but we began flirting and it progressed very quickly.....at first it was just smiles and comments, then it went to slight touches, to more direct touches, to kissing. I kept trying to justify it with my wife's comments about finding someone who could "just give me what she wouldn't". One time Stephanie came into my office in the afternoon while I was on the phone with a customer. She was trying to flirt with me and distract me by bending over in front of me. At that moment I remember reaching out and running my hand up her leg, under her skirt and sliding my finger inside her panties into her very wet pussy. We were in a busy office and anyone could walk in at any time so it ended quickly. One evening things went too far and I wound up going over to her house and we fucked for several hours. She was a complete slut who wanted it every way she could get it....and I remember her wanting me to keep my wedding ring on. I think she really got into the idea of fucking another woman's husband. After this I felt insanely guilty about what I did. I tried to distance myself, but working so close to such a hot little thing, coupled with my wife making sexual references to my hot little secretary kept things going for a while until Stephanie left the company....more on that later as it continues later in our relationship.

I knew I had crossed the line and did everything I could to try and make it up to my wife, but we were young and having a lot of fun with our fantasies. I would eventually leave that company and as luck would have it, the next company I went to had a very sexy older secretary.....what the Fuck!! I'm in trouble.....

By now, between our sexual fantasy conversations about playing around, and my new sexy older secretary (Nancy) I was losing some of my guilty feelings.....and then one night things started to change to open things up for everyone.....

Nancy, while being a couple years older (4) was very outgoing and had a very vivid sexual imagination, but she was actually very professional and thing in the office never went past small jokes. Then one night Kerri and I went out and we invited Nancy to come out with us to a dance club. We were drinking quite a bit and hit the dance floor. Nancy was dirty dancing with a couple guys and I was dancing with Kerri. Then Nancy slid between us and and was rubbing up against both of us at the same time. It was very crowded and I took the opportunity to slide my hand down onto her ass and then down her thigh and back up, feeling the heat between her legs. There was no question, alcohol or not, that touch changed things. I behaved most of the rest of the night, but Nancy was becoming flirty with everyone, including me AND my wife. When we left this became the topic of discussion while we fucked. Kerri was asking me if I liked how Nancy was dancing (not knowing I had slid my hand over her ass and thigh). I told her I liked it a lot and didn't realized that Nancy was so naughty. She told me that Nancy wasn't just rubbing against me, but that she had rubbed and touched her as well. I asked Kerri if she liked it, and she said she did, but that she really like watching her rub up against me....hmmmm.

A couple months later a big group of us all went to Las Vegas for a weekend getaway. We wound up hitting a bar and I was hoping for a repeat (maybe more) of the last time we were at a club. I kept telling Kerri to flirt and be naughty and have fun....hoping things would go further. At one point on the dance floor, after some close dancing and rubbing up against each other, we took a break and were heading over to the bar to get a drink when a guy grabbed Kerri and pulled her onto the dance floor. Kerri looked at me and said she was OK and she's be over in a minute. Nancy asked if I thought she was OK and I said yeah, but she said let's go back just in case. We were on one side of the floor and Kerri was on the other side of the floor and I could see her and the guy.

What I saw next was guy lean in and kiss Kerri. The kiss went on forever, and I could not believe what I was seeing. Nancy was shorter and did not know this was happening. I was shocked and excited at the same time. I slid up behind Nancy and put my hands on her as we danced, but I think she was nervous not knowing what Kerri would think if she saw....little did she know that Kerri had her tongue in her guy's mouth and they were kissing more than dancing.

After a couple songs, they started to leave the dance floor and walked right by us and I grabbed Kerri. She was shocked (and a little scared) to see us standing there. I told her I saw her and that it was perfectly OK with me (a small little lie there). Nancy didn't know what I was talking about so I told her about Kerri's escapades. She was shocked when she heard and asked me if I cared and told her not at all. She then looked at Kerri with a questioning look. Kerri told her that we talked about it a lot while we fucked and that tonight just happened to be the night that it became "more than talk". Nancy then asked her if it would be Ok if she kissed me and Kerri said that would be Ok, then Nancy turned and gave me the biggest french kiss ever. I found out later that Kerri was very jealous when she saw that (trust me, I knew how she felt!!).

We actually left soon after this and headed back to the hotels and I wanted to find a way to ask Nancy to come back to our room with us, but it just would have been too much. When we got back there we fucked like we have never fucked in our entire lives and and neither one of us wanted to stop. We stayed up fucking, then showering, then going down on each other, then fucking some more for probably another 3 hours.....and I'm guessing visions of what we saw and fucking other people were going through our heads during a good portion of that.

The next Monday at the office was definitely different and I knew this would not be the end, but hopefully the beginning.

I'm sorry but i confused where u live with your
screen name ....sorry ..very sorry ..and i was warned
not to ( face palm )

Sign on name "Chi-twn".....I don't live in Chicago any more. Now we live in Arizona...since the late 90's.

I wanted to add this to my post, but it got lost in everything. After we went back to the hotel and while we were fucking Kerri asked me what I saw on the dance floor, and I told her everything....thinking I had seen everything. She said, "so you saw him fingering me on the dance floor?" I looked at her and said "I didn't see that. Tell me everything." She stalled at first and then told me that while they were kissing he had slid his hand into the back of her pants and realized she wasn't wearing any panties (she was wearing a pair of tight black pants). She just smiled at him and he turned her around and started dancing behind her (I saw that from across the floor). He then pulled her against his cock and slid one hand up her shirt (she wasn't wearing a bra either) and the other hand down the front of her pants into her soaking wet slit. She said she didn't know if anyone could see as it was crowded, but she didn't care...she loved the feeling of him fingering her right there. He asked her to go back to his hotel room at the Rio, but she couldn't because she was married. That's when she said he panicked a little and she told him it was Ok. I told her she should have gone with him....thinking I would have grabbed Nancy and fucked her like crazy.

While I was sliding into her I asked her if she wanted to be his slut that night and she said "Yes!" Would she do anything for him, and she started whimpering again. "Yes." I asked her if she would like to be treated like a good little slut again, and that's when she told me "I want to be fucked by as many people as I can, and I'll do anything you tell me to do." I knew my little wife was becoming more of a slut and more submissive now......

Duke, I don't care if people comment or ask questions. It's just that I'm writing this as much for me as for anyone else out there who may think there is this only one standard scenario of alternative relationships and slut wives.....you know: the submissive husband and dominant black guy who takes control of the naughty slut wife.

I've seen people post stories and then have others jump in and proclaim B.S. because of their psudo-wannabe-phsychological profiling. I'm not looking for this thread to get "classified" or "defined" in some manner as this is my real life. I didn't set out 17 years ago to live a life that conformed to a definition or to try and get people to believe whether or not I lived a believable life. I always wondered why I should be here because I don't fit the definition of the vast majority of guys on here, but then I realized why should I care....this is about my relationship with my wife.

Chi-twn said:
Sign on name "Chi-twn".....I don't live in Chicago any more. Now we live in Arizona...since the late 90's.

==========

let me get this straight ..U live in Arizona but tell everyone
u live in Chicago? :confused:

duke9555 said:
==========

let me get this straight ..U live in Arizona but tell everyone
u live in Chicago? :confused:

???Huh???

Please tell me when I have done that?

Chi-twn said:
???Huh???

Please tell me when I have done that?

===========

this ^ muthafuka is so fucken confused he needs ME to
tell him what he's done ...........give it a rest Chester :D

You did Not

LOL You have said nothing of the sort.

I get amused at some of the detective work on these boards. That is one reason I do not post very much. I am similar as I have a very submissive slut wife that I like to share and see used by other men. I am Dom with her. I have had people in the past quoting from fictitious rule books on how things are supposed to be.

I have been a Bull with other couples as well as fucked cheating wives. I have told my wife to be a slut and if a situation presents itself and tell me about it later.

I am enjoying your history thus far, please continue.

Its Your Duke

duke9555 said:
===========

this ^ muthafuka is so fucken confused he needs ME to
tell him what he's done ...........give it a rest Chester :D

He is not confused, you are the idiot. Go back and re-read.

So is Chicago nice this time of year?

Over the course of the next couple months Kerri saw her friend a couple more times and Nancy and I were flirting more and more. Just before my birthday Nancy made a joke about giving me a present, maybe a blowjob for my birthday, but that Kerri would never approve. I waited until Kerri and I were in bed one night and I was fucking her like crazy before I told her about the conversation Nancy and I had. I told her she need to give Nancy "permission" so suck my cock. I told her "you need to ask her to suck your husband." I could tell that this made her somewhat uncomfortable, but also turned her on at the same time. 2 days later I was at the office and was chatting with Nancy. while we were talking Kerri called and I took the call. when she asked me what I was doing I told her that I was talking to Nancy and that she needed to hear your opinions on my birthday gift. She was extremely nervous but I just handed the phone to Nancy and told her Kerri needed to tell her something. When Nancy said hello Kerri knew she had only one thing she could say, so she told Nancy point blank that she want her to suck her husband's cock....Nancy's eyes got big as she looked over at me.....then Kerri took it one step further that I wasn't expecting and told Nancy that she really wanted her to fuck her husband any way she wanted. They finished their call and Nancy just looked at me asked me if I put her up to this. I told her she needed to give her permission for the blowjob, but then Nancy said "what about us fucking?" I asked her what she was talking about and she said "your wife just told me she wanted me to fuck her husband." Now it was my turn to look surprised......

I told Nancy that we would enjoy the birthday gift first, but that I had plans for the 3 of us. :) Nancy liked this idea. The next day was my birthday and as things were winding down at the end of the day, Nancy took me into a private office and proceeded to get down on her knees, pull out my 9" cock and suck me like I have never experienced before. She was amazing and knew exactly how to use her tongue. It seemed like it lasted forever until Nancy took me over the edge.....she made me come so hard and never took my cock out of her mouth as she swallowed every single drop. As we got composed and headed out of the room I told her that she would get the chance to do that in front of my wife, and if she was lucky she would be licking Kerri as well while all 3 of us fuck.......

More on that later.....

9" cock? lol Lol LOL :D:D:D

A couple weeks later, the 3 of us made plans to go out for New Years Eve. I figured that Nancy would bring her boyfriend, but at the last minute she made some excuse to keep him from coming out with us. Kerri had an idea what might happen and I could see her apprehension. I told her she didn't need to do anything she didn't want to and that this evening could be perfectly conservative if she wanted....but I could tell her wheels were spinning and she was getting more submissive.

Nancy came over and the 3 of us went out to the club about 9. As the night picked up I could see both girls begin to let their hair down and everyone was having fun. throughout the club. As we approached the New Year Kerri went up and started dancing with Nancy and things were getting closer between them. Then I saw Nancy lean over and kiss Kerri and both girls let their tongues explore. As they broke off the kiss Kerri came over and asked me to take her outside. As we went outside I asked her what she thought and she said she didn't know...she was confused. I slid my hand between her legs and she was so hot. We finally went back inside and enjoyed the rest of the evening until the ball dropped on the New Year.

After that we headed back to our house for a night cap. I wasn't sure how things would turn out at this point, but when we got back everyone wanted to continue to drink. As I was pouring us a drink Kerri slipped upstairs for a while. Nancy asked me if Kerri was Ok and I told I her I thought everything was cool. After a few minutes, Kerri came back down and she had changed out of her clothes and into nothing but a pair of white lace boy shorts and a tiny little top...she looked fucking amazing.....and we were all turned on. As we took a sip of our drinks, Kerri put on some music and said she felt like dancing some more so she hopped up on the bar and started dancing for me and Nancy. As she was dancing, she slowly slid down to her knees and was just moving back and forth slowly. I looked down and I noticed that Nancy had quietly put her finger tips onto Kerri's thigh and was rubbing her softly. I looked at both girls and asked Kerri if she wanted to go upstairs. She just slid her hand down onto Nancy's and nodded yes....I'll never forget that look on her face.

As we walked upstairs Nancy looked at me and whispered "This is about Kerri tonight." and I just nodded in agreement. When we got into the bedroom Kerri just slowly turned around and kissed Nancy deeply and pulled her onto the bed. I let them kiss and touch each other for a while before I stripped and joined them. As I climbed onto the bed behind Kerri, Nancy opened Kerri's legs and grabbed my cock at the same time. She then slid my cock into Kerri's pussy, rubbing it all over before inserting me. Once I was inside she knelt down and started licking both me and Kerri at the same time. Kerri was coming so hard. after several orgasms, Kerri pulled me out and grabbed Nancy and pulled her to my cock. She said "I want to see you suck my husband. Suck his cock like I know he wants." As Nancy licked and sucked on me Kerri was rubbing herself and talking dirty. She asked me what it was like to have my dick sucked by another woman in front of my wife? I was getting so hot and telling Kerri how good Nancy was and how much I loved fucking her mouth. Kerri was going crazy and I remember her rubbing her vibrator on Nancy and telling her to keep sucking me until I came in her mouth....We all came with me filling Nancy's mouth. After I was done, Nancy got a little dominant and pulled Kerri over to her and gave her a big kiss, sliding her tongue and some of my cum into Kerri's mouth....which she was not expecting. We all laid together for a while until we fell asleep. Nancy woke up and snuck out a little while later.

Kerri and I talked about what happened and her take on things surprised me as I didn't think she would want to do anything with Nancy. She just told me that the thought of being used as a toy by both her husband and another woman was such a turn on because she was there to please both of us. That is why she slipped upstairs and changed her clothes.....to tease us. She said the only thing that would have completed the night would have been if I had fucked Nancy in front of her and made her lick my cock afterwards.

The next week when Nancy and I talked, she was blown away at what had happened. She just could not get over how Kerri had changed and surprised us all. She said "you know she is completely submissive to you." "She would do anything you tell her." I knew that and would use it to my advantage later on......

lucky bastard

justlookin65 said:
lucky bastard

Thanks. I have a fantastic wife and have lived an interesting life....but it hasn't all been perfect and I'll talk a little about that later. All these things happened over the course of several years (even the last couple posts took place over the course of several months), and we still continue to have new affairs now. We have gone through euphoric highs, lows, fights, near separation, reconciliation,...everything over the years.

In the spirit of Halloween, I'll tell you about one of our more interesting nights. We were invited to an adult costume party by some friends that were pretty laid back and open, so we knew this was going to be a fun night. I went as a football player and Kerri went as a cheerleader. As we got ready Kerri asked me what I thought about not wearing the cheerleader panties, but just a thong underneath. I told her it was a great idea, but she had better be careful. She just made some comment about maybe being careless to so I liked where this was going.

We got to the party fairly early and got into the spirit pretty quick with some stiff drinks and hanging out with the hosts. The hostess, Susan, was dressed up pretty sexy in a little maids outfit and I was liking what I was seeing. While we were in the kitchen talking the hostess walked up behind Kerri and said how naughty she looked in her outfit and how she needed a spanking and swatted her on the ass. She then smiled and said "I don't think you have on your regulation panties missy." and Kerri just smiled and said "I told you I was bad." Susan said that maybe she had misjudged Kerri, but that she couldn't be too much of a bad girl with such an innocent look. I just told her she would be very very surprised if she only knew. Later in the evening Susan came up to me and picked up the conversation about Kerri "being bad"...she said "I know you probably are, but no way Kerri is." I told her again, "you would very very surprised what she has done....and you seem to know more about having fun than you are letting on." Susan just smiled, put her hand on my chest, and said "well, let's just say that David and I know all the good places to hang out, including the swingers clubs." I just said "so do we." and now I had her full attention, but we had to end our conversation because others were coming into the room....but I definitely knew she was open to playing around. I told Kerri about the conversation I had with Susan and wanted to know if she was interested. She said she was interested in David, but that she didn't want to do anything as a group. As the night went on Kerri was getting more tipsy and very horny. I asked her if she wanted to be bad and she told me she did, but not with anyone we knew at the party, so I told her to text her "friend", John. She said "it's Saturday, I'm sure he's out with his friends." I grabbed her phone, took a pic of her in her cheerleader outfit and told her to text him asking him if he wanted to use her tonight. She did and he responded that he was at the bars but very interested. I told her to just respond I want you and my husband to gangbang me. 5 minutes later we were saying our goodbyes and heading out, but before we left Kerri wanted to tease David a little, as I guess they had been flirting quite a bit throughout the night. As we were heading over to the bar to meet John, she told me that her and David were talking and she leaned up and whispered into his ear that we had to leave because her panties were wet, then she lifted up her skirt and showed him her wet thongs and grabbed hid dick.

As we got there she asked me if she could be a complete slut tonight and I told her she could do anything she wanted, so when she saw John, she went straight up to him and started making out with him....I just smiled at him and told him we were gonna have fun with her tonight. They went out on the dance floor and I could easily see John pulling her skirt up for everyone to see and I think Kerri would have done anything right then and there. After just 2 songs I told then we should head back to his place and they both agreed. Kerri rode with John over there and when we got there Kerri got out of the car with her panties in her hand and just dropped it on the drive way and came over to me and gave me a kiss, as I put my hand into her pussy right there in the drive. John just said "I think she needs to keep the outfit on all night as we fuck her." and I agreed completely.

We went into the house and didn't even bother to head to the bedroom as I just grabbed Kerri and bent her over the couch and pulled up her skirt. John went around in front of her and pulled her hair up and slid his cock right into her mouth. This was only the second time she had been with 2 guys at once and the first where she was the only girl in the room and she was loving it. As I was fucking her I kept asking her if she liked being a little slut for 2 guys and wanted to get all her holes filled....she just kept trying to nod and moan with her mouth full of John's cock. John then pulled out and told me to sit on the couch with her on top of me and I knew where this was going...and so did Kerri. As I pulled her onto my dick, John moved up behind her and slid his cock up her ass. Kerri was beside herself moaning and talking dirty, telling us to fuck her ass and pussy.....that she wanted to be used like a little slut, that she was a naughty wife. We kept fucking her as she was cumming over and over, and we couldn't take it anymore and let go. After coming down a little and relaxing, I went outside with a drink and a smoke while I let John and Kerri have some more fun. After a while a joined them again, making her beg us to fuck her and spanking her ass and telling her how slutty she was. We wound up staying over there until about 2 and had to head home. The next day Kerri was sore but still very much in the mood, and we had fun talking about the previous night. Definitely the best Halloween ever.

Halloween outfit.....

Attachments

• DSC00363-2.jpg
    DSC00363-2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 286

Users who are viewing this thread