• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

North West Uk

• Thread startercuckolduk
  • Start date

cuckolduk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2007
Hi to all out there, This is my 1st post on here. My wife has been seeing other men for over 10 yrs. I'm just looking for cucks, bulls or couples in our area for friendly chat about our lifestyle. We are both in our mid 40's hope to hear from you soon

Hubby

Reactions: Rayagr
bull

hi there how u doind my name andy 27 in the mids if u fancy a chat please do.

Reactions: hikawade
Hi

Hi. I'm just a Cuck wannabe. I would love my wife to cuck me but I dont think theres much chance. If youve been cucked for a few years I guess youve had lots of fun!! I live in Southport. Peter

hiya

hiya i am new to this too am in my forties with a cuck of a boyfriend where in the north west are you we could meet up for a chat some time x x x

Reactions: hikawade and Handyman4u14
iam a want a be cuck from essex just waiting for my 1st time but not much chance all i can do is wait for the right girl couple to use me

Bull

I there im a 32 bull in the midlands, feel free to get in touch and have a chat

Married less than a year. My wife loves to flirt with guys, and loves the attention. I hope it leads to becoming a cuck!

Cheshire based bull here. Would love to meet other people practising this lifestyle. Maybe get to fuck one or two 😉

Reactions: Kevcuck and subcuckimpot
Hi we have been married over 50 years and I have been cuckolded for 40 off them she had a boyfriend my best friend who finished up living with us till his death a couple of years ago we loved our life style we live in Yorkshire Kate is very private about it all but I love to tell people about it if you are interested please PM me for a chat would love to hear your story

Reactions: cynful and susanscuckold
Kenbcolley said:
Hi we have been married over 50 years and I have been cuckolded for 40 off them she had a boyfriend my best friend who finished up living with us till his death a couple of years ago we loved our life style we live in Yorkshire Kate is very private about it all but I love to tell people about it if you are interested please PM me for a chat would love to hear your story
that sounds like a beautiful situation

susanscuckold said:
that sounds like a beautiful situation
It was Wes the three of us were really happy it kept our marriage alive as John and I did everything we could to keep Katy happy and as you can imagine she loved it we never knew who would sleep with her to begin with it was mainly me but it finished up fairly even but we always if she wanted it both fuck her I would love sloppy seconds

Users who are viewing this thread