• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Northern Virginia Hotwife

• Thread starterRbaker2013
  • Start date

Rbaker2013

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2012
Not that far from D.C. (NOVA)
We are a cuckold couple and have been enjoying this lifestyle for many years. We started before marriage and continued until we have kids. Things slowed down considerably for a few years, but we are now "gearing" back up. We were originally in New York city, but now live in Northern Virginia. We've had great experiences in Florida (at Caliente nudist resort in particular) and at Hedo II in Jamaica. Not much luck yet in finding suitable bulls in the Northern Virginia are, but we are looking. Happy to correspond with others - just drop us a line at rbaker2013@hotmail.com

She is a drop dead gorgeous blonde, blue eyes, 5'6", 125lbs. She loves sex and especially like two or more guys working on her at the same time. I like to watch and sometime participate. Comments appreciated. Hope you enjoy looking at my wife...

nurse_BhindC.jpg ankletc.gif breasts2.gif closebottomC.gif wetC.gif

Reactions: joost
Love them titties. Love a white chick with nice titties and freckles on them.

Meto! Id ruin her

I don't think your brief description does her justice. The pictures show much more - fit, sexy, gorgeous legs and those quite suckable boobs. You have a stunning hotwife.
On such occasions i just wish i had a private jet.

Her pics are stunning!

rbaker2013 salut trè belle chatte de ta femme je veux en voires d autre si tu peux donne moi ton id etmot de passe

I'd be tempted to eat my own cum out of her she's so gorgeous!

Check your PM. I will also send an email.

where do you live at.i would love to suck on your wifes sexy tits.lick her pretty wet pussy for hours,then fuck her as hard as she want to cumming inside her pretty wet pussy.when can i have her sexy pussy.

She loves your comments!

Thanks for the comments everyone. She REALLY enjoyed reading them. Yes, you guys picked up on the fact that she loves to have her swollen tits played with, sucked, and lightly bitten. She has returned to me from visits to her bull with neck and titties covered in hickies. For some reason this drives me wild...

She LOVES to suck cock and always swallows if you will let her, the more cum the better. I love slipping into her when she has just been used and is loose and wet. If there are any requests for particular photos let us know.

We love to correspond with dominant males so write to us - better yet, if you are in the Washington D.C. area let us know if you are an available bull. We are very picky, but for real.

One last thing, although it is not a requirement, she is a size queen and loves extra large cocks. Her main bull for over six years was an honest to God 10" stud, and he had her anytime he felt the urge. Like I said, not a requirement because she also had a bull during the same period who was only about 5", but he was very dominant, would spank her etc. she loved it!

She sees all of your comments so write to us please! rbaker2013@hotmail.com

nipples2.jpg spa1.gif squat2.gif stockings.gif

Reactions: joost
gratulation !! ur gurl has all the "things" that a hottie belongs. an hot fuckass and killertits
u lucky dog. i hope u find "mister right" the good fuckstud !!

btw. i luv the "nippel no.2 pic". her erect nipples made me hard instant

She is very sexy, definitly looks like she can handle a lot of cock. I love a gal that likes her sex a little rough, slapped around a little. I'd love to fill her mouth, cunt, and ass with my cum!

muy sexy senor

Hot Wife

Wow she is beautiful. Also looks very sweet and lots of fun. I love her pic in the chair with her in heels and and anklet. Very sexy.
wifepleaser2007

Very sexy, and a wonderful figure. Lucky guy!

Very hot wife. Love to see pics of her being used & seeded by bulls

I do like your wife rim bush so erotic...I love to jo looking at your wife. :)

We have BOTH enjoyed your comments (thanks guys - I got a great BJ immediately after she saw how hot you all find her). Here's another few pics for your pleasure - BTW, if anyone cares to reply with a picture of your hard cock in front of a screen shot of her, that REALLY gets her going)...write to us at rbaker2013@hotmail.com if you'd like to correspond. She especially likes it when guys take the time to write her a nice long letter describing how they would like to use her. She will masturbate while reading, and we'd liek to get a few select friends who we can stay in touch with. Who knows? Maybe even meet up....You'll notice in picture one that she likes to play with her very large hard nipples. She rarely wears a bra out, and loves to catch guys checking her out. IN photo number two you can see she's just been filled by one of our friends. I sank my cock into that hot wet pussy right after and it was heaven. Picture 3 further shows her nipple gifts, and in the last shot just imagine me holding her open like this as she is kneeling and waiting for you to come up behind her and sink your hard-on into that incredibly wet, got pussy - or ass. She like it there also and loves DP's. She is my wife, a professional, and mother of 4, and I love to watch her being thoroughly fucked by another man. Come on guys and let's hear from you!

+nipple2.gif +closebottom2.jpg +shirt.gif +open1.gif

Reactions: HugeLoad and joost
HOT lady. VERY sexy

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread