• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not a story but seeking help

• Thread startercuriouschats
  • Start date

curiouschats

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2021
I am very interested to write a story in a role
Play format about my wife in a boudoir photo shoot type of a setting. Would love to collaborate with someone to build it up. If interested pls pm

Don't know your wife's name so I'll make one up.

Mindy nervously pulled on the negligee the photographer had set out for her. 'My God,' she thought, 'this is see through and conceals virtually nothing.' She looked through some other clothes on a table nearby. 'Nothing here looks suitable.' She shook her head and sighed. 'He said he wants sexy, so sexy he gets. Thank goodness my husband is not here to be seeing this.'

Realizing that her white panties would show through, she removed them and after donning the sheer negligee the photographer had provided, she again studied herself in the full length mirror.

"My hair shows through, but if I keep my legs together during the shooting, or turn my body sideways, nothing will show. At least not down below.' But in the mirror there was no concealing her pear shaped breasts, full C cups and firmly upright, with nipples that always seemed to be erect.

With a sigh, Mindy pushed the curtains aside and strolled out into the studio. She saw the photographer look up from his camera gear on the table and study her body as she walked slowly toward him. She knew, he could see her breasts and pubic hair through the negligee.

He smiled approvingly, and she began to relax. 'Maybe this won't be so bad after all." Mindy had never been alone with a man like this before. Recently married as a virgin, she was determined to help out with the bills which seemed to be piling up. A job at the local grocery store helped some, but they needed more.

It had been posted, along with many other clipped sheets of paper, on the bulletin board near the entrance of the store she worked at.

'Fashion models needed. No experience necessary. Must be reasonably attractive and within normal weight standards. Good pay, short hours.' And a phone number.

She had called during a break, and gone for an interview right after work.

After several minutes of casual, and very friendly conversation, the photographer had asked her to remove her dress. Mindy had said "Now?" and he had replied "of course, otherwise how can I know what I'm working with? Just come down to your underwear, panties and bra, and I'll be able to determine."

"Here" she asked?

"Why not? Hiding in the dressing room or doing it here, I'll still be seeing the same you."

Trembling slightly, she undid the belt at her waist, and reaching behind herself, undid the buttons behind her neck. The photographer in the meantime was admiring the rise of her breasts, so obvious even though she was still covered.

She raised the dress over her head and the photographer was provided an instant glance at her underwear wrapped body. He could see some cameltoe since she was wearing tight fitting panties. 'Fuck me, she's hot!'

"Here I am," Mindy said softly as she let the dress fall to the floor. "The real me."

The photographer had nodded approvingly and arranged to photograph Mindy the following day, when she happened to be off. He told her that she would mostly be modeling clothes, and some items of wear would be considered 'racy' and appropriate for a bedroom setting and might show 'a bit of skin' as he described it, and would she mind?

Before she could answer he had glanced down at her hand and seen the rings. "You're married? Does your husband mind you modeling for a women's wear magazine?"

She had nodded enthusiastically and said "No problem since it's for a fashion magazine."

That had been yesterday and she had not discussed this job offer with her husband. He would never understand her being willing to model in some 'racy' clothing, such as she had on now.

"OK, Mindy, that looks good on you," Bill Randall, the photographer said. "Now open the front so I can better see the rest of what I'll be working with."

Her heart pounding, Mindy shyly opened the negligee to his view, and Bill nodded approvingly as he admired her lovely C cup breasts and the rest. The rest being a vagina that because of being closely trimmed, revealed a bit of pussy crack even while she was standing. "That looks good Mindy, very nice breasts and a nice trim job on your pubic area."

Mindy blushed. The trimming of her pubic hair to a minimum had been her husband's idea just the other night. It had been intended only for her husband's enjoyment, before now.

"Go stand by that window and let's see how the natural lighting shows through on that negligee."

Well, she wasn't too worried about lighting showing through, only what parts of her might show through. With her back to the ceiling to floor window, she posed with her back to the glass.

"You want me to keep my negligee closed in the front?"

"Yes. Hold it with one hand and keep it closed, for now..." He stared into his camera and took a shot. Then still one more after telling her to turn her head a bit.

"Yes, that looks great Mindy," said the photographer as he viewed her through his camera lens. "Now spread your legs a bit..."

She did, and unknown to her, the outline of her vaginal lips could clearly be seen with the light coming from behind her.

"That's great Mindy," Bill said as he took a shot, then two from a lower angle. "I think this session is going to be a good one. You just might prove to be a good model."

"Thank you sir," Mindy bubbled. She had failed to tie her belt at the waist, and her robe was opened and ******** most of her uncovered skin to his view as he snapped off a few more photos.

"Looking good Mindy. Now let's bring Jake in." He looked off to the right. "Jake, you ready?"

Mindy had not known there would be another male present as 'Jake' came in, dressed only in...nothing. He was nude. Buck stark naked! And as naked goes, this man looked very naked based on what she was eyeballing.

Mindy's face turned red as Jake strode towards her with his thick dangling penis swinging back and forth and stopped right up next to her. Bad as she wanted to, she didn't dare keep looking down, at that.

Other than her husband, this was Mindy's first ******** to another man with no clothes on, and this man compared to her husband was very much a man, she realized.

"I'm here boss. Where do you want to start?"

Mindy tried to speak. "Mr. Randall, I didn't know I would be posing with another man." She was saying what she knew was proper given her circumstances, but inwardly, her heart was pounding and her vagina was feeling damp.

She hadn't thought it out in advance, but by saying 'I didn't know I would be posing...' she had tacitly already agreed to do it.

(That's ten minutes worth without even thinking about it that much. So far...so good curiouschats?

Last edited:
curiouschats said:
I am very interested to write a story in a role
Play format about my wife in a boudoir photo shoot type of a setting. Would love to collaborate with someone to build it up. If interested pls pm
Giving you a start since I have a free minute with nothing to do.....

curiouschats said:
That’s a nice story - when can we chat?
Post it here. A brief description of your wife, and maybe just her first name. I'll add it to or change the story and carry on.....No reason not to post it here, because If you tell me secretly and I use it in a story, the other readers will still be seeing it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread