• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not able to trace introduction forum so here's my intro

• Thread starterpetersk
  • Start date

petersk

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2007
1st - my props to moderator - great forums here

Prefer to call myself an IR connoiseur (truth be told - more of an IR addict but I am in good company here).

Keep up the good work folks!

new member introduction

I too have been unable to find anywhere to post an introduction. I am a member of niggerworship Yahoo group and also a former member of niggerworship.com/forums. The forum suddenly closed down. according to slavetoebony in the Yahoo group, a former mod of the forum is trying to contact former members in order to revive the forum. I would greatly like to join; in fact any group advocating BMWW activity. We can never have too many such groups. I hope Dark Cavern remains open for a long time.

Gloria

Introduction

I am having the same problem finding the Introductions Forum...anyway...my name is Angie, I am married and never been blacked.....yet. Need I say more?

Users who are viewing this thread