• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not new not a fake but need help

• Thread startersissyshane
  • Start date

sissyshane

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2010
I am seriously hoping someone can help me to put things into perspective. I can't say enuff that this isn't some fantasy, delusion or made up in any way an am genuinely looking for advise.
Background: been married 17 years 2 great kids. Known each other entire life. Played as babies together an graduated high school together. Still very much in love. Cuddle every night in bed and loving relationship.
Ok we started swinging 4-5 years ago and liked it but really wasn't our thing. To much drama and BS. realized I was more a voyeur than a player and loved seeing her pleasured.
You also need to know this is ALL my doing I pushed this on her so it not somthing she came up with.
So fast forward to now. She has had a few flings but just within the past 3-4 days she was forward enuff to get a guys number and they have been talking and prolly gonna go out to dinner and who knows what else.
Now for the help. All this is fine and dandy. (be careful what you wish for). My problem is this. I am very submissive. I love to crossdress. I love her to put makeup on me and make me her sissy. Take her strap on etc etc. You get the picture. However up till now it just isn't her thing. She has made me up twice. Let me wear lingerie. Locked me up a few times with a cb6000s but just hasn't gotten into it. My question is I guess when she starts dating and getting nailed by other people will she then lean twords feminizing me and making my dreams come true or am I destined to just be clean up boy? I
Would LOVE the hear from females or men that have been here where I am now. Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help guide me.

If you have a good/loving relationship, she'll do whatever turns you on. If you've conveyed to her that you would want to be feminized - then it's likely that if she feels confident in what's going on, that she'll want to fulfill your desires as well as hers. But if you're hoping she comes to that via osmosis or mental-telepathy, then it will probably never happen as I wouldn't believe that most women would lean that way on their own.

SoonToBe said:
If you have a good/loving relationship, she'll do whatever turns you on. If you've conveyed to her that you would want to be feminized - then it's likely that if she feels confident in what's going on, that she'll want to fulfill your desires as well as hers. But if you're hoping she comes to that via osmosis or mental-telepathy, then it will probably never happen as I wouldn't believe that most women would lean that way on their own.

The op said that he's had her do that stuff but that she doesn't get into it. It's not as if he hasn't told her.

His question is whether she'll be more likely to get into it and enjoy it now that she's starting to cuck him. I have no personal experience in such things, but I wouldn't count on it. I could only see such a change coming about if she totally loses respect for you and abuses you out of anger or to please her lover. And it sounds like that type of deal is the last thing you'd want.

Users who are viewing this thread