• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Now we're cookin'! With bull spunk!

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
Ah, the subtle pleasures of bull spunk. Who would have guessed you can cook with bull juice? :eek:

Yes dear cucks --- it's true!

A book on the subject claims "Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties."

I found some fascinating links:

Has anyone here ever tried cooking with cum? Or just combining it into any kind of food to be eaten? What food was it? Did the person eating, know it was there?

and some answers:

I had a bunch of friends over for dinner one night(mostly girls). I marinated the steaks in cum and A1 and mixed about a 1/4 cup into the mashed potatoes. No one knew... Everyone loved!

and

Yes a number of females have eaten my sperm without knowing! A short while ago my sister in law was baby sitting for us. When I came home I had bought her a cream cake as a treat! I quickly sneaked it upstairs and added a large load of cum. Mixed it in with the cream and within a matter of minutes I watched her eat the lot. What a turn on! Watching her licking fresh cum/cream off her lips!!

So get to cookin cucks! You should personally stroke off your wives BBC lover while massaging his potent baby tanks to ensure a large quantity of bull juice is produced...and then cook YOURSELF a dish! Mix it in applesauce. Put it in coffee. Make a steak sauce (god knows you cucks need double the protein!).

Report back on this thread and share with us your favorite bull spunk recipes.:cool:

Ridiculous

Do you think were getting , a little carried away with this cuckolding now . This Is RIDICULOUS . And If someone doesn't know It's In there food what's the point .

Whats going on pussyboy???? I hear people yelling in your house:

PUSSY BOY, this is your wives Big Bull calling. Get on yo knees and stroke mah meat!

You heard him pussyboy! Suck his meat, it gets my pussy all wet. You're gonna have a great breakfast this morning! Because you will personally add HIS spunk and YOUR spunk to the toast!

In my mouth

Hey ! do you have my house bugged slutswantbigwangs , I love that sound In my house . And well at least If Its on my toast , I'll know it . But PLEASE In my mouth , Its more fun working for It .

wifey likes to use it as a spread on my sandwiches, also she makes me cum in my coffee mug, then makes me coffee in it.

My ex-girlfriend enjoyed cooking sperm. She was (is) a big fan of cum.

She used to get me to ejaculate onto plate and then she'd add sugar to it and make balls out of it and just eat them like a snack (I'm not kidding).

She scrambled sperm in a frying pan one time and it cooked exactly like scrambled eggs but unfortunately there wasn't a lot of it but she ate it anyway. She said there was no real flavor difference from eggs.

She had it her coffee, she added it to cake batter and she even poured some into her wine when we went out to a restaurant! Yes, right out in the open, from a vial! It was a turn on but it also made me blush.

We were together for a couple of years and believe me, she experimented with all different foods and drinks over that time.

I never met a woman who really enjoyed sperm as much as she did. It was very erotic and one of the things I miss most about our former relationship.

Maybe Oprah can invite Martha over with a few recipies to be prepared on the show!