• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nude beaches

• Thread starterIslandtimes
  • Start date

Islandtimes

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2021
I have visited a few nude beaches, we have a big one in Vancouver, that last couple times I went my wife joined me, and we met other nudist mostly men, my wife told me that she is going to talk a friend of hers into going there with her, Her friend will go but doesn’t want her husband to know or me , but my wife told me , I didn’t think she would ever go with out me, I have been encouraging her to go , to cold now, however it seems I’m sending my wife out naked , we know a few local nudist there now, I know she will be approched, I’ve requested that she wears her wedding ring, even naked at the beach she is very social

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand, Covfefe and 4 others
Hotwife is basking on the beach.

1527618318962-5.jpg 1527618318962-2.jpg 8ccb1acfacb30f99d71b272d49252f63.jpg 4ac11bee3fe5ada6b94fff1de8233aaf.jpg 1cf7e01e55b8322f1f9bd1713c4e9b50.jpg 5ha6rA7sMkE.jpg 9f310799272d4821a6be103dd0b379f2.jpg d6627ead370cb400079c7f080d0eb7e9.jpg 639_1000.jpg image_3_982.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sshowoffwife, DaveJ, SquirmingSub and 10 others
When on holidays we like to go to the nudist beaches as she will lay with her legs open so to get men's attention or into the sand dunes play with herself and suck guys off. If she fancies any she lets them fuck her while being watched.

Reactions: funexhusband, Custer Laststand, Zerbad and 1 other person
I got my labium pierced both front & back & had heavy gold rings inserted. Then I made my husbaad buy gold chains which he attaches to the front rings then drapes them around my thighs & attaches them to the rings at the back. We go to the nudist island of Formentera for our holidays where I lie on a lounger on the beach with my legs wide open. When a suitable guy approaches my husband alerts me & I surruptitiously pull the chains so my cunt is pulled wide open. I've met & been fucked by many many men this way.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Zerbad, BobWheeler and 1 other person
Covfefe said:
Sounds good. I think it'd be hot to be with my wife (or GF) and go to a nude beach in someplace like Jamaica, where we'd both be walking along naked in front of also naked black men, her with her tits out and me with my tiny penis, all the black men checking her out while their cocks swell. And her looking at the hot hung black men, and then down at my little one and knowing which could make her cum the hardest.
Lol. Yes. No competition really is there.

DirtyDi said:
I got my labium pierced both front & back & had heavy gold rings inserted. Then I made my husbaad buy gold chains which he attaches to the front rings then drapes them around my thighs & attaches them to the rings at the back. We go to the nudist island of Formentera for our holidays where I lie on a lounger on the beach with my legs wide open. When a suitable guy approaches my husband alerts me & I surruptitiously pull the chains so my cunt is pulled wide open. I've met & been fucked by many many men this way.
Would love to see photos!!

Very keen on taking my gf to a beach or resort once, where a hung guy catches her attention 😀

My first and so far only nude beach was with my wife on the Lokrum island in Croatia. Pure bliss.

20180829_163211.jpg 20180831_181322.jpg 20180831_181800.jpg 20180829_163200.jpg

• Love
Reactions: simplyfor, DaveJ, SquirmingSub and 2 others
She wanted so badly to come a last time before leaving that she forgot to take the most elementary precautions.
Result? Memorable sunburns!

20180903_003642.jpg 20180903_004532.jpg

Reactions: Maxio, DaveJ and SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread