• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nudist Clubs

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Question: Have any husbands had much experience with taking your wives to nudist clubs and getting offers from other men?

During a period of several years, my wife and I visited many different nudist clubs, and there was always at least one man who would come to me when I was alone and discretely ask questions which made me believe he was wanting to fuck my wife. In some cases, he would only say something like "Your wife is a great-looking lady!" which meant, of course, "I have been looking at your wife's naked body and I like what I see!"

In most cases I would respond with "Thanks! I'm glad to think so!" then ask what he liked most about her naked body and he would wind-up giving me a detailed description of her "big titties!" and "her hairy cunt!" Then when he found I was not offended by his very graphic reference to my wife's body, he would move to the next question, which was "Do you let other men fuck your wife?"

My answer always was that if it were my decision, I would let him fuck her, but that she was the one to decide with whom she did or did not fuck. But even if she decided to not let him fuck her, it was still exciting to know that this other man was lusting after my wife's naked body and was entertaining fantasies of how he would like to fuck her.

Many husbands whose wives will not cooperate to the extent that they will fuck with other men, have found that showing them naked to other men is the next best thing. It is a milder form of wife-sharing when a husband shows his wife's tits and pussy to other men, and even if it goes no further, he has the excitement many times of hearing another man say "I would love to fuck your wife!"

We frequent many nudist beaches and have been to nudist resorts. Its amazing that our experience is the same as yours to a larger degree. And from my perspective it is enticing for a man to approach me on the beach and tell me how hot my wife looks. In my case, my wife is a SSBBW and alot of men say " For a really big woman, your wife sure is sexy." Naturally, I will thank him. I usually tell him that he ought to tell her personally.

Thats when I see most get kinda nervous. lol! some go over and its funny to watch. They compliment her and she thanks them and they get stagefright or something to that effect.

When we go to Hedonism II in Jamaica, Those Jamaican men are pros at swooning nudists for a sexual encounter. but we found down there you need to exercise extreme judgement because it could be potentially dangerous. So with much discretion my wife has had some great times with certain Jamaican men around the hotel of whom are workers in that particular hotel.

Alot have become bold and have said something like "I have never had sex with a very big woman, especially a big woman that sexy. I sure would like to see what it would be like."

We have found the young guys seem to just be looking for a quick piece of ass, and we are not conduscive to that. Many of the older and much older men exihibit a sincerity and we may get to know him and sometimes him and his wife, and spend a nice time together.

Great thread,
Melanie and Ryan

I have learned, from talking with "Establishment" Nudists, that they are very afraid for it to become known that there actually is wife-sharing and swapping at nudist clubs. They try to deny it with their last breath.

But I, like some others, have been to enough nudist clubs and beaches to know that there IS a lot of pussy-sharing at these places. I have never been at any kind of nudist establishment, even the very best, except that at least one man would come around and discretely ask me if I let other men fuck my wife. They can deny it all they want to, but the truth is, from my own experience, that there are many, if not most, husbands at nudist gatherings who would like to share their wives' naked bodies with other men.

My wife and I go regularly to a nudist club in the SW of France, mainly for opportunities for her to get fucked (which is not difficult as she is young and pretty), and for humiliating me (which is something not as easy, as one need special type of guys). In that case the humiliation comes from the fact that the owner is a bi-sexual man that fucks my wife and me and arrage some of his regular clients to fuck either me or her and in all cases the condition is to arrange humiliating situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never equated humiliation or embarrassment with showing my wife naked to other men. But I do realize that there are other men who get even more excited about seeing a naked woman if her husband seems to be uncomfortable about it.

I guess I have disappointed some men who have seen my wife naked, at places other than nudist clubs, who expect me to be jealous of upset in some way. But when they mention that they "got a look" at her, I usually counter by asking "So what did you think? Hasn't she got nice tits?" Or maybe I will ask if they noticed how much pussy hair she had.

I have found that there are lots of men who would enjoy showing their wives naked to other men if the wives would cooperate. I even know of a few cases in which husbands have helped their friends spy on their wives when they were naked! And some husbsands will try to find ways to discuss their wives' naked bodies with other men. They will discuss such things as "tit size" and "pussy hair" among themselves, just as naturally as they would discuss anything else.

Our first trip to a nudist resort my husband thought it was funny to let me go to rest room area right after we arrived....turned out it was a unisex facility and when I came back out I was being chatted up by a very well endowed black man who made me feel welcome and wanted....look on my husbands face was priceless...look on my face later that night was even better lol.

Yeah nudism is great fun and leads to a lot of nice sex. Luv my wife strutitng nude for other males then spreading for them. All ya gotta do is follow the club rules: 1. Cover your boner or take a cool shower 2. Always have and sit on a towel 3. Most clubs are family so stay away from the kids. 4. Slow and easy gets it done. If you're brash and rude they'll just boot and ban ya.

Let's keep this thread alive. I want to hear from other husbands who enjoy showing their wives' naked bodies to other men. Like many others, I believe it is absolutely normal for a husband to show his wife naked to other men.

Users who are viewing this thread