• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

NY Hot Wife - First Post

• Thread starterwoodpecker
  • Start date

woodpecker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2006
This is our first post. My wife, now 52, has been into the interracial scene for many, many years. She's 5'7", 116, fully shaved pussy, long legs and nice ass. We've been out of action for a while due to a relocation to NY. But we're looking to jump back in. She loves big black dicks and is a no-holes-barred girl. I'll post a few photos. We're in the central NY area and can meet anywhere from Syracuse to Albany. Drop us a note if you're ever up this way. She prefers larger men, i.e., 180 lbs. + and 5'10"+. and over 40 yo. We like to have a few beers and then she's ready for hard-core action. I like to watch her perform...sick ole me!

Barry & Ann

A Few More Photos

She loves to ride the big ones!

Where abouts in CNY are ya? I'm in the Syracuse area and would love to do her sexy ass

Utica/Rome area but we visit SYR.

More Photos

As I mentioned earlier, she loves to sit on the big ones.

Another Pic

This friend just shot his load down her throat and she's getting him up for some fucking now. She's an accomplished dicksucker and swallows every drop.

Swinger's Mags

You guys are veterans..did you use to advertise in swingers's mags in the days before computers? We remember Connexion,UnReal People,Looking Glass.

knows what she's doin'

great shots of a beautiful lady.

She is sexy..add more pics please:)

Welcome to the forum

I have seen your wifes pics on the net. She's a very sexy woman, good luck and keep us updated. I'm sure she will find soon what's she's looking for...

Milf!!!

She is one hot MILF! She looks great for 50.

Hot pics !!!... Please, post more!...

Hi Nice lady like a gal who swakkows

too old, how come freckles on ass in one picture but not in the other pictures?

nah all the shots looks kosher to me w6russell

plus a question for woodpecker...how long have u been a cuckold to your wife?

pps shes very very hot;)

Very lovely....

Thanks for the nice feedback. I don't know about the freckles thing. She's covered with freckles...more when she suns in the summer. In any event we've been at it for about 15 years now...off and on. And we've always had fun. I'll post some more pics later. I need to compress them first since they're large files.

hi,

Very nice slut wife of yours... if you travel to india or your freinds travel.. hit me up .. i am in mumbai, india for some fun

Users who are viewing this thread