• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nyc white bi cuckold iso white fem 2 share bbc

• Thread starterbiwcuckoldnyc
  • Start date

biwcuckoldnyc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2005
White BI italian male CUCKOLD 45 165 lbs 5ft 9in short brown hair and eyes. Great ass very hot mouth very oral for BIG BLACK COCK. Looking for a white female in the 718 212 516 631 areas who loves and craves black cock as much as i do. I am looking for that special discret relationship with that special white fem. I would love to and have been searching for that white fem to have that long term cuckold relationship with. In a city as big as new york i know you are out there please contact me with a photo to weed out single males and a way to contact you. looking to share black cock sucking and clean creampies with and for you. I am sane d/d free and very discret as you must be also. What are you waiting for lets live the cuckold lifestlye we both want and crave

Users who are viewing this thread