• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nyc white bi cuckold smooth slim looking for white females

• Thread starterbiwcuckoldnyc
  • Start date

biwcuckoldnyc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2005
i am a 43 yr old white Italian bi cuckold male 165 lbs short brown hair and brown eyes smooth slim and very oral. looking for white females who crave black cock as much as i do to share the best that blackmen have to offer. looking for that white female who needs the cover like i do with family and friends. But behind close doors we service the thing we love most blackmen i love to suck off blackmen with white females sharing there dicks until they are good and hard and give you what you need i will lick and eat up the mess after you are done. Send me a msg and mabey we can talk on the phone and meet looking for that long term relationship if all works out well. looking in the 718 212 516 631 area codes What are you waiting for lets do this

Users who are viewing this thread