• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ocean City MD couple

• Thread starterTeresa21801
  • Start date

Teresa21801

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2006
I am looking for an older black man 40 and up to dominate me while my husband watches. If you are clean well hung and want a submissive white female please contact us.

Attachments

• Lynnabc.jpg
    Lynnabc.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 793
Like the pics...

Man, must be nationwide computer failures as my pc just melted also...lol. Good luck in your search guys, but just in case things don't work out and you can't find a guy 40-plus, I'd be interested in joining you for some fun.

I am 6'1"...210 with an athletic build, college educated, professional and will be discrete. I live just up the road from you in Rehoboth Beach so getting together won't be difficult.

At any rate, good luck!!!

BlckT

6'1 210 well built blk man near the pa/md border

hi, saw your ad, 40, 6'1 210 well built and well hung blk man looking for a sub mwf or wf near the pa/md area for real get togethers. pabuiltblk@yahoo.com

wow my puter is fucked up i seen this and i was like wow
i am almost 40 with 11.5 inches and will come to where you are i am in MD ALSO LET CHAT

Users who are viewing this thread