• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Officially Considered Bi??

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
Before my wife cucked me, I had no desire to experience cock. I liked pussy. But after getting cucked, and having it made clear to me I could NEVER have pussy again, cocks only for me, I have gotten addicted to cock and cum. I still find pussy to be attractive, but it doesn't turn me as as it used to, as I know that my relief comes ONLY from cock. So, I guess that makes me officially bi, but since I am not allowed pussy, I really NEED cock. My wife requires that cocks I get must be black OR must be on chicks with dicks or femboys. I have gotten to be very attracted to both black males and feminine boys as a result. The more feminine the better. It is a huge turn-on now to see both black cocks and girl-dicks.

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, lnohhnvm, Jozyxt and 11 others
It’s funny, my now wife, girl friend then, asked me what my most bizarre fantasy was, I said to find out what it’s like to have a guys cock in my mouth. She said we have to make that happen. I said we really don’t, it’s not like I really want to try it, you asked for my weirdest fantasy. A couple weeks later I was on the road for work and got home late. She was in the family room with a guy I didn’t know. Before long and a couple drinks later she told me why he was there. That night is where it all started, about 17 years ago.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, CreamyBill, Sharwyn and 6 others
I'm bi and freely admit it, cock makes me happier than pussy.

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, Sharwyn, weeknd and 3 others
I never dreamt I would like cocks, but after servicing a few for my wife, they have become my relief. Cocks are the only things I am allowed now and I will do anything for them. I'm not sure that classifies me as bi or gay but it is what it is and I wouldn't change it now.

Reactions: natasnaikul, Laceyfemme, wmjacking and 2 others
I'm not sure if i'm bi or bi-curious. I certaintly love the fantasy of fucking my wife with other men, and i won't mind to slide both cocks in her pussy, while our cocks getting rubbed inside her pussy,our balls touching each other. But I dont have any desire to suck cock or get mine sucked by other men. The submissive/humiliation part of the cuckholding experience is also not that appealing to me. What i like is to, USE the Bull as our bitch, and use him as our FuckToy.

Reactions: nelberto
I consider myself bi I love cock but I'm not attracted to men. It's fun to be ****** to suck a cock by my wife. I would never give up pussy though Don't want to live with a man want to be with a woman.

Now a beautiful woman who has a cock is an interesting option.. but still a guy who looks like a chic. So just for fun!

Reactions: nelberto
bitchboi said:
I consider myself bi I love cock but I'm not attracted to men. It's fun to be ****** to suck a cock by my wife. I would never give up pussy though Don't want to live with a man want to be with a woman.

Now a beautiful woman who has a cock is an interesting option.. but still a guy who looks like a chic. So just for fun!
Pm me

Users who are viewing this thread