• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

old cumslut for use

• Thread startersdmuk1999
  • Start date

sdmuk1999

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2010
be as nasty as you want in your comments about this pig

Attachments

• STP60012.jpg
    STP60012.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 851
What a hot nasty cumslut. I'll be first in line to suck a gallon of cum out of her well used pussy.

another pic of the dirty ho

Attachments

• viewphoto3.jpg
    viewphoto3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 574
Wow! I especially love mature cumsluts. I would LOVE to save my seed for more than a week and then pump a huge load of it into that juicy pussy. She turns me on!

another nasty pic

The old slut in her fave position....

Attachments

• STP60829.jpg
    STP60829.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 485
She should take off the bra and show her tits. ;-)

saggy tits

here you go

Attachments

• STP60014.jpg
    STP60014.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 368
Wow, nice. She also got beautiful hands. Thanks!

Great

I really like old sluts, they are the best fuck

I wish I could meet you and have a great time. Where are you located?

I would like to dump a good load of cum in her mouth

sdmuk1999 said:
The old slut in her fave position....

... all the better to make those tits dance around when she's fucked hard and fast.

Not a bad figure at all on her, and those tits would fill my hands beautifully in any position.

Tell us about her - what has she done, what does she like, how many men have enjoyed those hot holes over the years??

Love to catch this one out 'dogging' so I could bend her over the car and fill her.

I take the old slut out dogging, she loves showin her fat ass out of the car window...and shakin her tits...here's another pic of the old pig...

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 273
Big

sdmuk1999 said:
I take the old slut out dogging, she loves showin her fat ass out of the car window...and shakin her tits...here's another pic of the old pig...

This is an extremely attractive big ass
I wish I could stick my dick in her ass

old holes

sdmuk1999 said:

Id love to use her hot holes as you watched close as she came on my bare rigid cock.

Yep, wud love to see the old slut used hard...

Attachments

• viewphoto2.jpg
    viewphoto2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 170
another nasty pic

Here's another pic of the old slut

Attachments

• DSCF0053.jpg
    DSCF0053.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 164
A good mature pig that you have trained well. I hope she appreciates what you have done for her and the sacrifices you have made to train her to be a properly obedient cum-slut pig.

Wouldn't mind having a try at her. Where are you located? Might provide me with a dedicated situation.

Hey - where you been? Nice to see another shot of her ;)

paging dr. Kervorkian dr. Kervorkian ....

Slut, Pig??? Really

sdmuk1999 said:
another pic of the dirty ho

Just curious, does she like to be referred to in such derogatory terms. Call me crazy but I think she's pretty fucking hot. If she were to take care of my dick I'd treat her like a fucking queen. No laundry, no housecleaning or cooking...just my dick.

Users who are viewing this thread