• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Old Husband, Young Wife

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
My friend married a 23 g older man 18 years ago (she 21 , he 44). They have an 18-year-old daughter. Sex was good the first 15 years of marriage. He has started having erection problems in the last 3 years. It was worse every year. After about thirty seconds in the vagina, he would lose his erection, then his wife would manually restore the erection, which he would lose again after about thirty seconds in the vagina...

That really frustrated my friend. She did not want a divorce but she wanted to have sex with other men, but her husband did not approve. I told her that Proscar would make him to lose his erection and libido for intercourse. I called my friend therapist who recommended a urologist to my friend. The two of them talked on the phone before she took her husband to her.

After the examination, she stated that the prostate was very enlarged. A biopsy was performed. It has been found benign prostate enlargement. The urologist prescribed Proscar and Flomax. The therapy was successful for the prostate. He lost his erection completely after only three months and libido for intercourse.

After that, he accepted that his wife had sex with other men two to three times a week. He shaved her pussy, scheduled a hotel, drove and waited for her at the bar. He started licking her pussy regularly, which he had rarely done before.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Ladiesfucker, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
nikolija said:
After that, he accepted that his wife had sex with other men two to three times a week. He shaved her pussy, scheduled a hotel, drove and waited for her at the bar. He started licking her pussy regularly, which he had rarely done before.
That's a very positive outcome. You did your friend a very good favor, Ms.Nikolija.

Reactions: toolman2c and nikolija
Custer Laststand said:
That's a very positive outcome. You did your friend a very good favor, Ms.Nikolija.
Yes, she feels completely like a woman again.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, crt and toolman2c
nikolija said:
Seems like the perfect scenario for the unfortunate situation

nikolija said:
And, it sounds like your woman friend's older (impotent) husband has fully adapted himself to his proper role as her cuckold, including cleaning her pussy with his tongue when she comes home from her dates.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread