• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Older Cuckold Husband

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
Would like chatting with older Gilf about rock hard much younger guys . I fantasize all the time about much younger guys 20's fucking my 62 yo. wife. I'm guessing there's not a lot of older 60+ women out there that get off thinking of guys that young.

Reactions: toolman2c and Atlanta_Jay
cuck72 said:
Would like chatting with older Gilf about rock hard much younger guys . I fantasize all the time about much younger guys 20's fucking my 62 yo. wife. I'm guessing there's not a lot of older 60+ women out there that get off thinking of guys that young.
I'm 67 and love fucking men in their 40's. To me that's hot. Younger guys don't know how to fuck an older woman. BBC's fuck my pussy the best!

Reactions: redback
All boys need to be taught by older women how to make love properly. It is so much better for them than the same-aged girls who aren't experienced enough to know such things.
Too bad your wife doesn't have those opportunities........

Nazareth said:
All boys need to be taught by older women how to make love properly. It is so much better for them than the same-aged girls who aren't experienced enough to know such things.
Too bad your wife doesn't have those opportunities........
My wife and I have fantasize about some of our sons friends fucking her. WOW! gets pretty exciting in bed , with me thinking of cleaning them up.

But there was this one friend of my son that worked with me . HE actually taught me how to eat better pussy. To hum into my wife's pussy and move my hard back and forth fast , OMG she was moving all over the bed and squirted in my face with a strong orgasm. I told her who taught me that. I was thinking the whole time that I was our sons friend, eating his friends mom like that. I was him for that moment.

So In this case it was my sons 27 yo friend, who showed this 64 yo dad how to eat his friends moms hairy old pussy the right way.

I'd love to thank him, and have my wife suck him off to thank him.

Reactions: toolman2c and Nazareth
My (now) wife had a torrid little 'affair' with a coworker of hers when we first began dating. She was in her mid-30's, he was around 18-19 years old. It began with him asking her to teach him what to do in bed, she asked for my thoughts, and I told her to go for it!
Since we saw each other only on the weekends, he would come to see her on their days off from work, and she was sure to let me know when he was visiting most times. It lasted for just a few months; once she moved in with me, it was too far for them to see each other regularly.
Unfortunately, I never got to watch, but she did eventually begin sharing details. And it still excites me to this day, some 30 years later, thinking of her taking his young, hard cock, and him enjoying the charms that only a more mature lady can offer!

Such a hot thread. I love the idea of my wife taking younger lovers.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
It's our sons two friends Josh and Shawn mostly. I cum beating off while sniffing my wife's dirty panties and thinking of those young men cuckolding me , fucking their friends mom. I get so hard thinking of licking up all that young slimy cum from my wife , and even sucking them clean. I LOVE watching vid's with young hard bull guys fucking old plump ass moms.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and WhMom
My first wife enjoyed younger men from when she was about 25 (the youngest was just 18) until she was in her 50's and enjoying men in their 20's, 30's and 40's. They really enjoyed her 38D breasts on her 5' 110 # body that she kept in great shape. GTR

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread