• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Oldie But Goodie Slut Wife

• Thread starterYumadom
  • Start date

Yumadom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2017
I am not one to look at age as a barrier, as long as the chick is 18+. So when Karen came over and put her hand on my dick, it was on. What a howler! And like the seasoned slut she was, she happily took my load down her throat. I'm for sure making her a part of my harem.

DSC026662.jpg f.jpg 0_09088800_1381145637.jpg

Reactions: VERYFINEGENTLEMAN
Yumadom said:
I am not one to look at age as a barrier, as long as the chick is 18+. So when Karen came over and put her hand on my dick, it was on. What a howler! And like the seasoned slut she was, she happily took my load down her throat. I'm for sure making her a part of my harem.

hello

Reactions: toolman2c and Yumadom
and the angel came from heaven... :)

I do hope you are refering to me?

Reactions: toolman2c
Yumadom said:

Yumadom won Karen from me in a dice game along with many photos and lots of information. He owns her now.

Users who are viewing this thread