• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

omaha woman for black men

• Thread starteromahacuckboy
  • Start date

omahacuckboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2005
my mistress wants to talk to and possibly meet black men she is 28 feel free to message me my yahoo id is BBCISBETTER or her id is badpussykat2006 hard to believe already 276 views of her picture and not one reply she has yet to have her first black man which will the first of many

Attachments

• purr.jpg
    purr.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,064
no comments?

come on guys none of you have nothing to say? i know its just her face shot we will get more taken and posted sometime but you can still leave comments about what you see

she is hot, like to see more of what she is working with!

well now if u are real and in omaha you got my i m on messenger so shout when u can

thanks for replying

well it only took over 900 views before someone answered keep the comments coming guys she is on a ski trip right now but i will make sure she checks out all the commments when she gets back

keep em coming

keep the comments coming guys she should be back from her ski trip today hopefully tonight or tomorrow ill have her see all the comments that get made

think she'll be good rider !

comments

come on i know more of you want to make comments i know its just a face pic of her and we will get more pics sometime just havent had the time to do it yet so please go ahead and post your comments

she does have a lovely face for sure. if she is a skier , then she most likely have an atheletic buildt and can take a good riding from another man or men for that matter. hope she enjoys the comments and that you will post some more pic of her posing more openly

Did she take a ski trip to Colorado ?

ski trip

no her ski trip was to south dakota she had a blast even had a small opportunity to flirt with a black guy while she was there

more pics

heres a few more she took herself ill hopefully be taking some of her this coming week, leave comments please

Attachments

• talya1.jpg
    talya1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 69
  • talya2.jpg
    talya2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 95
  • talya3.jpg
    talya3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 97
lets see her pussy ass and tits

HEY CRISSY the SISSY...your woman is awesome...tell her i said hello and i look forward to seeing alot more of her...you are a lucky man...i should fuck you both (smile)

thnx

thnx for the comments keep them coming and as far as her posting pix of her tits and anything else you will have to talk to her and convince her of that her yahoo id is badpussykat2006

comments

keep them coming she is definitely enjoying the attention and we hopefully will soon have nudes of her

these pics are bullshit
you ova here beggin 4 comments and dont even have up naked pic

just face pics

i wanna see something else than the face

pics

no im not begging for comments i am asking for them yes and no we do not have any nudes of her up yet but that will be coming i suppose your stating that a woman is not worthy of comment unless she is naked?

Well she has gotten to talk to a few of you from the site and hope to talk to and possibly meet you and more continue to message her on her yahoo id badpussykat2006 and feel free to message me as well on my yahoo id BBCISBETTER just be respectful of our relationship she is open for lots of fun and good times but will not tolerate men out to get her to leave me for them this is an addition to our relationship not a replacement.

more pics

should hopefully be posting some nudes around the 27th

Users who are viewing this thread