• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

On holiday

• Thread starterTommac
  • Start date

Tommac

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 6, 2014
So my Fiancé and I are on holiday, last night after a few beers I convinced her to take the over top she was wearing off and walk home in her see through bra, it was so hot seeing everyone walking past stare. Once we got into the hotel she put some lingerie on, and let me fuck her on the balcony where I’m 99% atleast one person saw! 4 days left of the holiday and I need some ideas for my to try and convince her to do while we’re here! Hopefully ending in inviting someone in to watch her/join in! Any ideas for naughty games to play while out guys?

C58F883C-BB37-4BA6-824D-3A38A3800530.jpeg

Reactions: TakingAWalkOnTheWildside, Jackndice, insane87 and 1 other person
colly000 said:
So my Fiancé and I are on holiday, last night after a few beers I convinced her to take the over top she was wearing off and walk home in her see through bra, it was so hot seeing everyone walking past stare. Once we got into the hotel she put some lingerie on, and let me fuck her on the balcony where I’m 99% atleast one person saw! 4 days left of the holiday and I need some ideas for my to try and convince her to do while we’re here! Hopefully ending in inviting someone in to watch her/join in! Any ideas for naughty games to play while out guys?

C58F883C-BB37-4BA6-824D-3A38A3800530.jpeg
Love to watch. Looking hot

Guck her mouth in hall of hotel

Reactions: Tommac
Get her dressed up all Hot and Slutty, and send her to the bar for a drink. Wait ten minutes, then go to the bar yourself, but sit on your own, and watch as other men try to pick her up!

Also, get her out on the beach in a skimpy bathing suit. When she lays down to sunbathe, have her pull the crotch of her suit to the side like its accidental, and watch the men leer at her!

You could also have her roam the hotel naked late at night.

• Love
Reactions: Tommac, TakingAWalkOnTheWildside, Jackndice and 1 other person
GFtoShare said:
Get her dressed up all Hot and Slutty, and send her to the bar for a drink. Wait ten minutes, then go to the bar yourself, but sit on your own, and watch as other men try to pick her up!

Also, get her out on the beach in a skimpy bathing suit. When she lays down to sunbathe, have her pull the crotch of her suit to the side like its accidental, and watch the men leer at her!

You could also have her roam the hotel naked late at night.
She was completely topless in the hall before our room last night, turned me on so much how totally ******* she was

Reactions: GFtoShare and Rayagr
Get her to sunbathe topless and let all the other guys enjoy her hot body, slowly rubbing sun lotion into those lil titties!

Users who are viewing this thread