• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ON joinme now

• Thread starterreadytoshow2001
  • Start date
any Bull men to view and talk about my wife IM me. I have her pics up! IM me for codes

any men like to connect with joinme and take control....send link out to friends to show my wife while you in charge...she 56...turned on by older men viewing also
any men from Ottawa on?

I have pics of my wife up for Dom Bull men to perv on her and post comments about her body while I am ****** to watch!! IM me asap for codes!! Makes me feel so submissive to you when you are enjoying my wife!

https://secure.join.me/355-443-296
any men like to connect with joinme and take control....send link out to friends to show my wife while you in charge...she 56...turned on by older men viewing also
any men from Ottawa on?

I have pics of my wife up for Dom Bull men to perv on her and post comments about her body while I am ****** to watch!! IM me asap for codes!! Makes me feel so submissive to you when you are enjoying my wife!

Users who are viewing this thread