• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

On Orders from my Wife

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
My Wife wants everyone to know that i have a small worthles cock that could never satisfy any woman. That is why she has turned me into a pussy eating cock sucking cum eating sissy.

Attachments

• CB30001.jpg
    CB30001.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 134
carina_halerose said:
My Wife wants everyone to know that i have a small worthles cock that could never satisfy any woman.

Jeez... one doesn't have the impression your wife is preoccupied with building up your ego.

carina_halerose said:
That is why she has turned me into a pussy eating cock sucking cum eating sissy.

Hey, everyone has to have an identity... at least your wife recognizes this and has acted on it. You're fortunate in having such a decisive strong-willed woman to look out for your best interests.

Custer finding out who and what i am has build up my ego and self respect.

Carina,

carina_halerose said:
Custer, finding out who and what I am has built up my ego and self respect.

That's good to hear. As I mentioned above, you're fortunate a woman with such deep insight into your needs and personality agreed to take you as her cuckold.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread