On the Hornes of Dilemma

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
Today I planned to get some pussy from my hot wife while it is still fresh. Then I found that she charged $1000+ to our credit cards without my knowledge. If I keep quiet, I will get her pussy.

If I mention the bill to her, she will get pissed off and run cross town to her black boyfriend and spend the day fucking him and his Homies. She will return home, fucked out and with a sloppy cunt for me to enjoy.

Should I ask her about the credit card charges?

Yup

Hmm. My credit card has charges for men's Nike shoes I have never seen.
I always have some kind of charges like hotel rooms including hotel bar drinks and I wasn't there to enjoy.

But those charges are cheaper than a divorce.
So I don't question them

konabreeze said:
Today I planned to get some pussy from my hot wife while it is still fresh. Then I found that she charged $1000+ to our credit cards without my knowledge. If I keep quiet, I will get her pussy.

If I mention the bill to her, she will get pissed off and run cross town to her black boyfriend and spend the day fucking him and his Homies. She will return home, fucked out and with a sloppy cunt for me to enjoy.

Should I ask her about the credit card charges?
$1000 sounds a bit much for (e.g.) bar and hotel room charges. You might ask her sweetly if she bought a new dress & tell her you would like to see it — and see how she responds.