• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

One bull too far

• Thread starterfillherforme
  • Start date

fillherforme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2010
Hey everyone, I am new to this site but have been a cuck for 8 years. I have always had the fantasy and my lst partner agreed to try it with me. She was hot and open to it. We started slow and she agreed to pick up guys of her choice, have sex with them and bring me home their cum in her. I enjoyed that a great deal and after eating their cum out sticking my smaller cock into her and feeling her slick pussy which was now so stretched that she could barely feel me; made me cum quick. We then invited black bulls to have her in front of me. I would suck them with her and tongue their ball while they filled her and pull out with a wave of load into my mouth. Then she got a regular lover, 3 x a week taking her out at his will, fucking her in our bed knowing that I was OK with it. Never alllowed me to watch but left his mess on my pillow. My roll became less and less and she wanted more. then she found him. A married man who needed something more and gave it to her. Had her all the time. She took photos of them and his large dick in her. She brought me his cream in her and had me eat it. He began coming over and having her whenever he wanted. I got to meet him but not watch. He told her to stop having any sex with me and whe did. He told her to not sleep with me any more and I allowed it. The only step left was for him to take her. He fell out of love with his wife and my wife fell out of love with me. They moved in together and I have nothing. I am angry, alone and sad that I lost my partner. It went as far as it could and the ride was great but I played a game and lost my wife. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. It was supposed to be fun and was for a while, very much fun. I saw her body change for him, her pussy stretched at first and I could not feel her then her body chemistry changed to his from his constant flood of sperm into her pussy. We stopped and she connected with him. This was the one too far. She is happy and so is he. I am alone and only have my memories of a lifestyle I am affraid to try again. Anyone haave any insights, ideas or comments? Would loved to hear from some women and why this happened from a woman's perspective.

sorry

I guess this is always what we are afraid of happening. Maybe its the thought of loss that makes it so hot. I love my wife dearly - but also enjoy watching her with another guy.

We nearly always play together - there has only ever been one guy she has gone to see alone, but that was after we had played together for a while and i trusted both her and the bull. She also left me tied up wearing a diaper - so I also got something out of it.

Just sorry to hear you story - Im sure there will be another beautiful women out there waiting to make you their cuck hubby.

Good luck

Good feedback I must say. I think were I went wrong is using the bull to relax and not tend to her. I became lazy in our relationship and let the bull entertain and have her more and more. I think perhaps we shared less than I thought anyway and she did not want to do what I wanted to do and I did not want to do what she wanted to do. The bull was in the right place to have all of her and as she was not wholly attracted to her earlier bulls the last one was very masculine and sexy and had a bigger cock than her other bulls. She loved being with him and had some of the best sex of her life as she told me. I was so excited I forgot the relationship between us and it began to fade and he stepped right in and you are right she became more and more emotionally attached to him. Her body changed, even her scent changed to accommodate him. Her pussy became his and then the rest of her became his. It is a difficult balance. It is nice to know that others out there have made this work and it is possible. I just can't see myself having just a regular sex life with a woman again. After experiencing the cuck lifestyle how can you just go back. I will have to find another woman who is willing to explore this with me.

I think in reality though... You let this happen. I don't think this was her, though I don't know your relationship particulars, nor was I there. All I have to go on is what I read in your original post. I don't say that to be a dick either...just more to give you some outside insight that may allow you to have the sort of perspective to properly say goodbye to this relationship, and decide what you want from the next. Allow me to explain...

Mac is right in the sense that many who walk the razor's edge, end up in a similar place. When you read this forum, the majority of it is fake, made up, wishful thinking, active fantasy, etc... Guys that hope to one day be cuckolded come here, read a lot of this stuff and likely know a lot is fake, but it gives them great hopes that they too might one day be in a similar spot as many of the posters here. But again... most of it isn't reality. And for the few stories that are reality, there are dozens of bad endings that don't get talked about much because nobody wants to log on to the forum and read about how what they want so badly, can also end so badly. It's just not good for the buzz, so it generally gets overlooked and people become fixated on all the crazy things that are happening out there.

I think the people that manage to make this work successfully, long term, without damaging their relationship, do this together. It's about the two of them, not about one or the other of them. I think they spend a long time talking leading up to it happening, and then spend a lot of time talking and reconnecting when it is happening. By talking I mean more than a "you good?" and a "Yup I'm good" sort of talk. I think people review where they've been, how they feel about what's happening or where things are leading. I think people remain emotionally intimate and tight with one another along the way. Sure that doesn't sound like fun bed time sex chat...but it is required in my opinion if you're going to be successful and stay together. In your case the ante was constantly being upped, and from what you've written, the danger signs were running rampant, and you did nothing to say "hey wait a minute...I'm important here too, and this is about US, not just YOU." If you didn't say that at least once or twice along the way and stop all the action and put it in time out mode, to discuss how you both were going to get back on track with all of this together, then there's the issue right there. Why I largely exonerate your wife in this situation is because you let her do this, you ******* her to this, you told her you got off on it, she went and did it again and again, pushing the envelope, and you never once said no. What was she to think? She likely thought you were completely okay with everything going on, and even if she thought maybe you weren't, you likely said nah, it's alright, I'll be fine. When that happened, and the guy became the primary in your relationship, and they began to actually confide in each other, do relationship building things together outside of sex, that was the final warning that the train was way off course. But again, it sounds a little bit like you allowed that to just happen and did nothing to put your foot down and say "hey whoa now... this isn't going to a good place." You have to monitor these things...both by truly monitoring your wife's actions...as well as what she's feeling inside. Again, no sexually gratifying stuff, but important in relationship maintenance. The moment she was doing more fun things with him than you, and you sat back and failed to stand up and say enough, it's done, your relationship was doomed to end this way. She confided in him more at that point, had a greater excitement for him at that point, found him to be more than enough man at that point...and all the while slowly began to lose respect for you, and love for you. That's just what happens when men and women connect, and spend more time together in an intimate, dating style relationship than they do with their own partners. You ultimately being to look like just a means to an end...be it a half bill payer, or a roof over a head, a co-parent, etc... Your services are no longer truly required on any level. Sitting back you handed that all to her.

Now if at some point before this got to this point you had sat her down and said you'd no longer tolerate where this is going, and attempted to redirect things back to a couple's perspective... or if you had had long and detailed conversations all along, or if you had some rules in place to protect your relationship and make sure it always came first, or better still, used cuckolding to augment the relationship rather than to fantasize and ultimately replace it, I doubt you'd be in quite the same position you are in now. I genuinely think you likely played the biggest role in the relationship's fall.

Again I'm not trying to be harsh or bust your hump here (though I appreciate it likely sounds that way)... but if you want success (or at least the greatest chance at having relationship success in these circumstances), you have to be in it TOGETHER. You, and she (whoever the next she is) have to establish boundaries that protect your relationship in dangerous times, and as I so often preach...talk, talk, talk...oh and then talk some more. You can't just enjoy the ride and get off, and have no further real responsibility. The fantasy world people will pretend that's not true...but the reality is, it is true. It's a high stakes game with many outcomes that are hard to predict. But if you're not protecting what you cherish most, you're almost 100% certain to lose it.

Fillherforme,

The thread initiated by "Murph's" on 19 Aug. 2007, with "A true cuckold..." on the subject line, here in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum, might provide some insight. You can find it here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/6325-true-cuckold.html

(Maybe you've seen it and read it already, since MaltaVmalta "bumped" it today.)

—Custer

I must thank you all again for the feedback. I think Lemont that you are right and I did allow this to happen and after reading the post by Murph realize why. I did get caught up in the fantasy of the game and allowed things to go to far. Part of me did wish that she would fall for him and begin to prefer him over me. This is the ultimate to a cuckold. I had even played with her birth control to see if she would get pregnant at one point and when she was late on her period that month I must have cum thinking about it 10 times in 2 days until she had her period. She had even told me that she an her lover had a disussion about children and what they would do if it did happen.
she asked me what I thought and of course told her that I would raise the child and allow her lover to be part of the child's life. I must say that this lifestyle can be addicting and travel the course of addiction where you need more and more to get off. I did pay attention to the signs but did nothing to stop she and him from going further. I was caught in the whirwind of cuckoldry and did not have the strenght to pull away and see the heaviness of the reality. I did let her go and wh went with it. If it were not for my wife's daughter the situation may have turned out differently. My wife wanted me to move into the other room and be with her some of the time and allow her lover to take my place in the bed but not live with us. Her daughter would have learned some seriously strange values and practices and I could not condone it. Her lover and she were both up for it but agreed that the child needed to be protected from the lifestyle. I would have lived happily like that if we could have done it but the reality is that there is a real life to live when you are done with the fantasy and fun and I was not able to differentiate that correctly. I still do want to be cucked and will have to search for the right women to fulfill this need in me. I don't think I can live on straight sex alone, it barely gets me hard without the thought of me competing with her lover's cum and taking care of them both as a loving couple.

Users who are viewing this thread