• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Open house tonight in oxfordshire for blk fun

• Thread starterUkmalewhitetrashgangbangs
  • Start date

Ukmalewhitetrashgangbangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Hi, am having open house tonight in oxfordshire for any blk men wanting real cumslut to use no strings. No restriction on numbers, v genuine here, 35 yr old male sub,hungry to be used.
Will text postcode and address to anyone that asks me through here or that texts me to 07871098219.
Any likeminded females wanting to come over and be used with me, feel free also.

You are a Queer. Why do you presume that black men would go for white men? Doesnt it occur to you that this is a straight website? No benders allowed!

While I'm totally straight myself, I have seen gay black guys with white guys in clubs around London. I can't believe you're presuming gay black guys wouldn't be with gay white guys. It's all about an individual's preference. Hell, some of the links posted in the movies section of this site take you off to gay interracial clips, which always has me hitting the big red cross in the corner!

He would have been better off posting in the IR Extreme section, but even then, I think he's in a minority of about one on this site!

Users who are viewing this thread